Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Deffo, Vienna, Budapest and America all sound cool! :) Will let you know if I get any dates there.

If you're in Sweden just let me know, I'm friendly enough hehe!
ya thats my dads worry, is that people will try to take advantage of me. thats 1 of the reasons why i wanna try & learn foreign languages, that why i can understand what theyre saying & respond to what theyre saying w/ some answer. tell ya 1 thing, even tho im almost 30, my dad makes it sound like im still under 18 & is more overprotective of me when it comes to goin overseas than anywhere else. we even had a big time argument over going to california because of flight difficulties. ugh:chair: not exactly the smiley i wanted to use, but close nuff.

both marcello and casey have been tearing it up the past year. joni is included in that statement as well (but he's been more than the past year, hehe).

Sweden in august, hope your playing :)
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

She (Neon Tiger) turned in a good mix and I'm always up for letting new talent be part of my show!

I know what you mean, I've been to some "strange" (well, strange compared to our culture and so on) place through DJing, usually travelling alone meeting people you have never met. But it works out fine, can say my folks were rather worried about me going on such things when I wasn't even 20 though hah. Sweden's friendly though I'd say.

Free Worldwide Travel Guides - Wikitravel is a good tip before going places! :)

Last tune of the set people, thanks for tuning in and hope you're all prepared for Neon Tigers set! :)

Tracklist of my 1st hour:

01. After Meridian & Dave Costa ft. Cat Martin - Empty Spaces (Andrew Bennet Remix)
02. Will B - Twenty Three (JPL Remix)
03. Alex Pich - Tinctures (Arty Remix)
04. The Flyers & Mike Sonar - Reveal
05. Paul Tarrant - Sunset Serenade (JPL Remix)
06. Alaa & Kristoffer Ljungberg - Plateau (JPL Remix)
07. Will Holland ft. Line Froyset - Things That Happen (Temple One Remix)
08. Ronski Speed pres. Sun Decade ft. Emma Hewitt - Lasting Light (Jorn Van Deynhoven Remix)
09. Nitrous Oxide & Mysterious Movement - The Journey
10. Dj Eco - Lost Angeles (Breakfast Remix)

Marvellous track ! :: 10. Dj Eco - Lost Angeles (Breakfast Remix) ::

DJ Eco
DJ Eco
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for DJ Eco

Profile: New-York-based DJ and producer. He started both at the age of 14.
Aliases: Badlands (7), Marcello Pacheco
In Groups: D-6

I closed my eyes, nothing changed...

Cheers & Beers!

:beer::beer::beer:

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

:bravo: :super: dag & welcome ahnfeldt ! :grinning: :super:

both marcello and casey have been tearing it up the past year. joni is included in that statement as well (but he's been more than the past year, hehe).
Cheers man, and yeah they're both awesome!

Sweden in August, where about? Stockholm?

thanx Joni! and also the 1st hour :clap2:

:choon:

Back