Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hey mate. check out his collab with martin roth "tonight is forever" as well as "dazed & confused" and "and we flew away" and "staring at the sea". they're all great productions.
thanx for the info mate. added those to my list of trax 2 dl. more than 6 months behind in getting the latest tracks. oy! hard to keep up when over 50 djs produce tracks every week if not every other week.

this tune is SICKKKK :crazy:

:devil:

can i download this set?
Hello jessicavm, & welcome to the After Hours forums. All sets are available for download within 48 hours of its original broadcast. Thanks for tuning into the broadcast, we hope you enjoy the show.

and where i find the link to download? Oh god i don't know how use this site but the radio it's cool

digging this vibe so far :mml:

please dont go :ee:

Dobenback ft Joanna :choon:

Hehe, it is really nice to see people, like me, who are definately mostly in trance but they appreciate what they hear and it is definately not trance ! :good:

:: 04. Marco V feat Khashassi - Predator (Funkerman Mix) ::

Marco V
Marco V
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Marco V

Aliases: Dan Marc, Marco Solo, Marco Verkuylen, T-Marc

Profile: Dutchman Marco V started to spin records at the age of 14, three years before pitch controls were first introduced to turntables .. .. ..

Started his own label in 2005, called In Charge

Khashassi
Khashassi

Alias: Mary-Anne Ratcliffe

Funkerman
Funkerman
Images for Funkerman

Profile: Dutch House DJ & Producer

Aliases: Ardie van Beek, Funkertracks

Hi, did anybody see a pinguin carying my crash symbals? :)

Hehe, it is really nice to see people, like me, who are definately mostly in trance but they appreciate what they hear and it is definately not trance ! :good:

all kinds of electronic music are good :):music::music:

digging this vibe so far :mml:
hey victoria, how ya doin mate? btw still listenin 2 ur eoyc 2009 megamix in my car. wish i could get xijaros on cd as well, but have issues:dontknow:. anyways keep up the great work!

Back