• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:book:
:music: TimmyNether, NEW RON+, Vitor Moya+, Sypher, trace of trance+, mysteria, cherise+, piccoli+, wailo

:super:

The party's in here y'all! :mml:

Woot Danmark :super:

This track rocks my socks!

and Im not even wearing socks!

yes, hi all!! how is everyone doing? What are you all up to? I'm chilling at my sister's place listening and chatting. I'm taking a break from baby sitting dutues. Those will carry on at 4am when the triplets wake up hungry! :mask:

:music: open chats: 2x Google Talk, 6x MSN :lol:

:mario: keeping an eye on several sites :book:

all well with the three babies, cherise ? I can imagine your sister's been busy ever since ! :hug:

ohhhh la la, miss mysteria is here too:hug:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

:wave:Heya, how ya doin'? I'm picking out clothes for wining/dining later.............................................:bananadance:

kenspics156.gif

all well with the three babies, cherise ? I can imagine your sister's been busy ever since ! :hug:

She didn't have a baby; she had a litter. I'm very impressed. Any woman who gives multiple birth is a absolute wonder. :super:

Just wait 'til they're 16. Triple Trouble. :mask: :cat:

She's never been busier! I'm here every second weekend doing my bit. Boy am I more than glad that they're sleeping longer than 2-3 hours at a time. It was a killer in the early months... :wow: I was like a zombie by the time Sunday night came and i could happily take my tired ass back home!
But they are ssoooooo adorable! :wub: and I wouldnt' change them for anything! I love my niece and nephews... *aunty cherise is getting a bit sappy now and will stop this gushing immediately* :blush:

She's never been busier! I'm here every second weekend doing my bit. Boy am I more than glad that they're sleeping longer than 2-3 hours at a time. It was a killer in the early months... :wow: I was like a zombie by the time Sunday night came and i could happily take my tired ass back home!
But they are ssoooooo adorable! :wub: and I wouldnt' change them for anything! I love my niece and nephews... *aunty cherise is getting a bit sappy now and will stop this gushing immediately* :blush:

Two boys and a girl. Awesome. Congratulations, Auntie Cherise. (HUGS!) :hug::hug::grinning::cat:

Two boys and a girl. Awesome. Congratulations, Auntie Cherise. (HUGS!) :hug::hug::grinning::cat:
I know I said I'd stop, but just one more:
Their names are Adam, Seth and Hannah and they are 17 weeks old now. They are very interactive now and are so smiley and happy. They coo and giggle - which makes me melt every time! :wub:

Thanks TCL. It's definitely hard work, but very rewarding ahrd work! :)

Mike Wind & Ron Malakai - Sunday After Monday (David Newsum Remix) :super:

01.Syndica - Modes (Original mix)
02.Majai - Phoria (Elevation remix)
03.Envio - For You (The Blizzard remix)
04.Orjan Nilsen - La Guitarra (Original mix)
05. ??
06.Mike Wind And Ron Malakai - Sunday After Monday (David Newsum Mix) :super:

But I prefer Original :)

Back