How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Coming out soon on Airwave and John 00 Flemming's fresh new L*C*D* label...

Nice nice nice

I really dig the way these two guys are taking a public stand against the cheesification that is spreading like wildfire

1253 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 032 on AH.FM

1. Airwave: Hello World (Club Version)

During the past 15 years Laurent Veronnez has been pumping out trance releases (and classics) more than almost anyone out there. Airwave is my favorite of his alter egos and the ten minute 'Hello World' is quite unique sounding piece of epic and orchestral trance. With it's great intro it was the perfect opener for this month's Radio Unity.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 68 (18 members and 50 guests)
danmark_ori, Quethas, Trifix, ocean99999, hamidlovetrance+, Ericc B, karybdeandscylla+, orkidea+, Picto, Onikaze, *AvA*+, labielecki+, pax, bjerre+, Leuzimn+, KingboyD, Robbie+, trancefannetje

Nice nice nice

I really dig the way these two guys are taking a public stand against the cheesification that is spreading like wildfire
Yeah. Both are releasing awesome stuff at the moment.

JOOF's Finding Ganesha is especially exceptionally good trance track. Itäs the kind of stuff you almost don't expect to be released nowadays.

2. Envotion: The Last Wave (Original Mix)

One of the best Anjunadeep releases in a while comes from the fresh dutch trio Envotion who has been putting some outstanding melodic pieces of prog recently. 'The Last Wave' sounds very much like Jody Wisternoff and it was nice that they took Jody to remix it. Jody's remix is little bit more pumping and clubby but the super summery original is the one for me.

Could have sworn this was Jody indeed

Nice nice nice

Too right man.:good:

It's being very difficult to me to find good trance songs (master pieces) this year 2011. ¿anyone else has the same problem?:hmmm:

Nice nice nice

Yeah and personally I like how they are "leading by example" rather than spending most of the time whining about the state of things. I'm not saying that people shouldn't discuss about things in an open and respectful manner but it's always best to just show the way:)

Back