• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yessss!

Sounds like one of my all time faves Der Dritte Raum - Hale Bop

1277 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 032 on AH.FM

2. Envotion: The Last Wave (Original Mix)

One of the best Anjunadeep releases in a while comes from the fresh dutch trio Envotion who has been putting some outstanding melodic pieces of prog recently. 'The Last Wave' sounds very much like Jody Wisternoff and it was nice that they took Jody to remix it. Jody's remix is little bit more pumping and clubby but the super summery original is the one for me.

Envotion
Envotion
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Envotion

Alias: Common Grounds

Members: Hugo Alberts, Laurens Alberts, Stijn Halfens

Anjunabeats
Anjunabeats
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Anjunabeats

Profile: UK Trance label, established in 2000 by Above & Beyond

Sublabels:
Anjunadeep, AnjunaDigital, Hard On Recordings
Parent Label: Involved Productions
Contact Info:
Anjunabeats
PO Box 35234
London
E1 2WA
United Kingdom

Tel/Fax: +44-(0)20-7702 7954
E-mail: info@anjunabeats.com

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 85 (20 members and 65 guests)
danmark_ori, karybdeandscylla+, electrolust, hamidlovetrance+, damiano, KingboyD, Trifix, orkidea+, Ericc B, labielecki+, *AvA*+, Picto, Quethas, Onikaze, trancefannetje, ocean99999, pax, bjerre+, Leuzimn+, Robbie+

Seventeen tracks done and final mastering booked for early September so it's 95% there already. Details and facts to follow in September... :)

Flights for the release party locked and loaded :dance:

1257 Listeners Showing The Way : Orkidea - Radio Unity 032 on AH.FM

Yeah and personally I like how they are "leading by example" rather than spending most of the time whining about the state of things. I'm not saying that people shouldn't discuss about things in an open and respectful manner but it's always best to just show the way:)

:rave: :bravo: True words :grinning:

3. Dr. Kucho!: Hale Bopp

Spanish veteran producer Dr.Kucho makes a very nice refresh of this timeless classic. 'Hale Bopp' is such an universal anthem and is one of those truly genre crossing tracks which seem to be equally played and loved by house, prog, trance and techno DJs. This is also a track which I can fit equally well into many different kind of sets. And it always works soooo well:)

There is going to be a release party??? Put my name on the guest list :dance:

¡Yo no me acuesto con sapos! :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

:friends:Pues bien, ¿y tú?

pues disfrutando (enjoing) esta maravillosa sesión (wonderful set) de Orkidea. De lo mejorcito de AH, sinceramente. Últimamente me cuesta mucho encontrar música que me agrade. NO sé si soy yo, o es que el nivel ha bajado realemente. ¿tú qué dirías?

1. Airwave: Hello World (Club Version)

During the past 15 years Laurent Veronnez has been pumping out trance releases (and classics) more than almost anyone out there. Airwave is my favorite of his alter egos and the ten minute 'Hello World' is quite unique sounding piece of epic and orchestral trance. With it's great intro it was the perfect opener for this month's Radio Unity.

2. Envotion: The Last Wave (Original Mix)

One of the best Anjunadeep releases in a while comes from the fresh dutch trio Envotion who has been putting some outstanding melodic pieces of prog recently. 'The Last Wave' sounds very much like Jody Wisternoff and it was nice that they took Jody to remix it. Jody's remix is little bit more pumping and clubby but the super summery original is the one for me.

Very nice start with the amazing Airwave and Envotion! :music:

Hello everyone!

Back