Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
A bit late but still tuned in!:grinning::beer2:
Hey everyone!

01. Holden & Thompson: Nothing (Beetseekers Autumn Rain Mix)

Fellow finn Simo Paganus aka Beetseeker is back in production full force and has sent me quite a few bootlegs recently. Here he takes James Holden's classic 'Nothing' and maes a sublime, dubby, chill out remix out of it. Definitely one filled with autumn vibes. I really hope that Simo continues to deliver his unique super melodic and emotional trance in the future.

tuned in and this sounds beautiful! :wub:

:hmmm: Not long until 2nd anniversary for this show here :)

tuned in :wave: :mml:

Good evening everybody. Welcome and nice to (kinda) see you all here. The global nature of this forum always excites me!

Yeah me too :)

The world can be so small :megacrazy:

Good evening everybody. Welcome and nice to (kinda) see you all here. The global nature of this forum always excites me!
And a good evening to you too! The "out of the box" nature of youre sets definatly exites Us :)

1526 Listeners: hello and good evening (Europe) ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 023 on AH.FM

01. Holden & Thompson: Nothing (Beetseekers Autumn Rain Mix)

Fellow finn Simo Paganus aka Beetseeker is back in production full force and has sent me quite a few bootlegs recently. Here he takes James Holden's classic 'Nothing' and maes a sublime, dubby, chill out remix out of it. Definitely one filled with autumn vibes. I really hope that Simo continues to deliver his unique super melodic and emotional trance in the future.

3387549926_0bbc3a86a8.jpg

Aww more delicious tunes :dancing::mml::love:

02. Shiloh: Landmine Hopscotch (Soundprank 'Aperture' Mix)

Two of 2010s brightest progressive stars collaborate with a fantastic result. I've been a big fan of Canadian duo Shiloh for a long time and Soundprank has been in fine form this year with many great tracks. This is a fine example of track filled with spaced out atmospheres yet with a strong enough groove to keep the floor moving well. Reminds me of old Sasha sets from late 90s.

Funky bassline

Heey all, new here n stuff.

1522 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 023 on AH.FM

02. Shiloh: Landmine Hopscotch (Soundprank 'Aperture' Mix)

Two of 2010s brightest progressive stars collaborate with a fantastic result. I've been a big fan of Canadian duo Shiloh for a long time and Soundprank has been in fine form this year with many great tracks. This is a fine example of track filled with spaced out atmospheres yet with a strong enough groove to keep the floor moving well. Reminds me of old Sasha sets from late 90s.

Shiloh
Shiloh
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Shiloh

Members: Colin Moreh, Justin Moreh
Aliases: Hi & Lo, Shilotrance
Profile: Production and DJ Group

Back