17.11.2012: Transmission 2012 Prague

Tickets can be bought at more than 6 500 sales points of SAZKA a.s., in the Czech Republic. The collection points of SAZKA, a.s. equipped with on-line terminals can be found at the post offices of Česká pošta, in newspaper and tobacco shops, in gas stations and shopping chains and other places. For more information and reservation of tickets go on www.sazkaticket.cz. Tickets can also be purchased at Ticketportal. E-tickets for international ticket sale can be purchased through the Paylogic ticket sale system here: http://www.unitedmusic.cz/transmission-e-tickets/

TRANSMISSION REGULAR TICKET:

Owners of regular tickets have access to the main floor, the first floor tribunes and the main corridors. Entrance to the O2 arena is allowed through several corridors on the North side.

37,50 EUR - Early birds (Limited amount)
46,00 EUR - till 31.07.12
50,00 EUR - till 30.09.12
54,00 EUR - till 31.10.12
58,00 EUR - till 17.11.12
60,00 EUR - 17.11.12

Tickets can be bought at more than 6 500 sales points of SAZKA a.s., in the Czech Republic. The collection points of SAZKA, a.s. equipped with on-line terminals can be found at the post offices of Česká pošta, in newspaper and tobacco shops, in gas stations and shopping chains and other places. For more information and reservation of tickets go to www.sazkaticket.cz. Tickets can also be purchased at Ticketportal.
E-tickets for international ticket sale can be purchased through the Paylogic ticket sale system on the United Music website: http://www.unitedmusic.cz/transmission-e-tickets/

Call centre SAZKA TICKET
Monday - Friday: 8.00 – 16.30 hod.
E-mail: info@sazkaticket.cz
Tel.: (+420) 266 12 11 22

Transmission VIP ticket

116 EUR

A VIP Ticket gives you access to the luxury VIP platform. The VIP platform is build on the main floor of O2 arena and offers bars with a full range of drinks and a great view on the Transmission show. In the price is included is an unlimited consumption of soft drinks except Red Bull. With this VIP ticket you can also access the main floor, main corridors and first floor tribunes. A welcome drink and finger food will be prepared for VIP ticket owners. To access the O2 arena use entrance No. 1 on the North side.

Transmission GOLDEN ticket

186 EUR

The traditional Golden tickets are in sale for those who want to enjoy Transmission with a maximum on comfort and luxury. The luxury club floor of Prague's O2 has a free wardrobe, several giant bars, luxury seats and offers you a rich variety in catering, which you can take as much as you like for free (what is on the menu) during the whole night. All of that is included in the ticket price. Tickets can be purchased at ticket boxes of O2 arena during every working day from 1PM till 6PM or can be ordered by sending an email to klimesova.katerina@bestsportarena.cz. Holders of those club floor tickets have access to the O2 arena by special entrance Nr. 10 on the North side and they can also access the main floor, main corridors and first floor tribunes except the special VIP platform.

www.transmission.cz
www.unitedmusic.cz

I'm thinking about attending this event ... :)

599743_10150999869587804_1668560236_n.jpg

Any news of a line up? or a date they will release this?

What sort of crowd did this pull last year? it looks awsome!

Not sure wether to just gamble it and book some tickets. Cant believe there isnt even a date theyl release the line up

Thanks mate, keep it updated in here please i dont use facebook anymore

Is it being released today?
20:00 - Opening
20:30 - Michal Poliak (Warm-up)
21:30 - Grube & Hovesepian
22:45 - Chicane live
00:00 - Trans-mix
00:15 - Markus Schulz
02:15 - W&W
03:30 - KhoMha
04:45 - Ummet Ozcan
06:00 - Ending

I am not really amazed by this. I think, I will cancel my plan to go there.

That line up is not impressive at all mate. Last years line up seemed far better!

Back