Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Back from lunch...:)

Great track...:super::choon:

well i'm off, going home:hug:

later all:hug:

How Could we play trance music on trance station!?

it`s so... sooo.... abnormal :lol:

1. AfterHours.fm - Trance & Progressive.
2. There's more kinds of trance than just Happy Trancy Trance, melodic, euphoric, uplifting or however you call it.
3. It's so predictible. Why in every set I can hear the same tunes ? There's so many DJs over here and 3/4 of them sound the same for me cause they play almost the same tunes.. Even the 'Big Ones' do it.

Do I expect too much ? Just a bit of something different. Something fresh.. And not uplifting.

evening all.

I know you've all missed me so i wont bother asking if you have. lmao. jk.

ive finished work so im in a good mood :D

'pump up da volume' as they say. lol.

how are we all?

evening all.

I know you've all missed me so i wont bother asking if you have. lmao. jk.

ive finished work so im in a good mood :D

'pump up da volume' as they say. lol.

how are we all?

Pissed off :smile1:

joking ;)

I'm well. ;)

2. There's more kinds of trance than just Happy Trancy Trance, melodic, euphoric, uplifting or however you call it.
3. It's so predictible. Why in every set I can hear the same tunes ? There's so many DJs over here and 3/4 of them sound the same for me cause they play almost the same tunes.. Even the 'Big Ones' do it.

Do I expect too much ? Just a bit of something different. Something fresh.. And not uplifting.

come on, you`re just looking for tunes like that to complain, i heard in this set just one track, that is suitable to your description

Yeah,let's play some Gospel...:)

Popularity does that to tracks. :lol:

come on, you`re just looking for tunes like that to complain, i heard in this set just one track, that is suitable to your description

In this set, what about the other ones ? And this set hasn't finished yet. I have my opinion and I won't change it. I have really weird taste if it comes to music and I know that I won't find many DJs here which play music I like. My bad but what can I do.

Maybe I should go now ? ;)

Back