Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
haha! We've met eachother on the day before the energy. and we're even on a picture together.. You recognized me in the 1st place :lol:

wait

did we meet at Trance Energy Preparty @ Poema (or whatever that club is called)???

wait

did we meet at Trance Energy Preparty @ Poema (or whatever that club is called)???

Yes :grinning:.. We've been dancing next to each other for a while, taking rushes.. :lol:

Didn't I show you this picture before?
33810546.jpg
you look scary :crazy:

ooooh :) burned with desire .... reminds me this wonderfull moment of armin only 2008 .. when justine was high above us with the wings .. inside the lazers .... aaaaaaaaaaaaa :') perfect !

thanks

I've prepared a sweet track for the ending, btw :)

Aww thanks, I can't wait for that! :hug:

There was one track earlier that I really like but I don't know which one it was, I'll just wait to download the set and check your tracklist at the end :)

ooooh :) burned with desire .... reminds me this wonderfull moment of armin only 2008 .. when justine was high above us with the wings .. inside the lazers .... aaaaaaaaaaaaa :') perfect !

Now I'm jealous... :)

Was it better than Trance Energy 08?

I prefer small pleasant club parties over trance energy, but ofc I couldn't miss trance energy :)

Here's the full tracklist

Starting from this episode I'll be posting direct links to download the fresh episode of TE right after the show.

01. Marc Marberg with Kyau & Albert - Neo Love (TE Intro Mix)
02. Rachael Starr - To Forever (Moonbeam Remix)
03. Michael Dow - Rise & Fall
04. Ashley Wallbridge - Omega
05. Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine (Sander Van Doorn Remix)
06. Orjan Nilsen - La Guitarra
07. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - You Never Said (Dash Berlin Remix)
08. Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard Remix)
09. Myon - Albion (P.A.F.F. Remix)
10. Heatbeat - Push Over
11. B.E.N. vs. Mr Pit - More Manners Please
12. Ferry Corsten - L.E.F. (Original Extended Mix)
13. Gareth Emery - This Is That
14. Embace - Embrace (Ferry Fix)
15. Jon O'Bir - Ways And Means
16. Armin Van Buuren - Intricacy
17. Above & Beyond - Volume One (7Skies & Static Blue Remix)
18. Prospekt - Electrofly (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
19. Dreas - Signs (Akesson Remix)
20. Andre Visior & Kay Stone - Something For Your Mind (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)
21. Armin Van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire

mmh ... It's hard to say because ... it's really different ... I mean, at armin only, the show ( performers, guests, dancers ..) the lights were absolutely beautiful and crazy, the lazers omggg sickkk I loved it all ... and ... from where we were ( VIP press place) we could see everything very close ... we were like 10meters away from the scene ... so ;.. it was really awesome !!!!

We also spend a few times in the middle of the room ... the sound was impressiv !!!! very good quality ... so ... on this point, it was really better than the TE.

On seconds hands, the things is .. at the TE ... we have sooooo many djs ... many diff style !! I loved what armin played tho ... so .. i'd say it was different, not better ( even if it was on several things) but different !

I prefer small pleasant club parties over trance energy, but ofc I couldn't miss trance energy :)
yeah its really different ... I enjoyed the ASOT 350 at Noxx .. or markus here in paris or ATB last friday but ... big events like TE or AO are funny too ... well. I love both of them ! I4m an addict arg ... lol ...

yeah its really different ... I enjoyed the ASOT 350 at Noxx .. or markus here in paris or ATB last friday but ... big events like TE or AO are funny too ... well. I love both of them ! I4m an addict arg ... lol ...

Well I usually see alot dj's/party people I know on smaller parties. this makes it happen to be more pleasant :)

Back