Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
mmh ... It's hard to say because ... it's really different ... I mean, at armin only, the show ( performers, guests, dancers ..) the lights were absolutely beautiful and crazy, the lazers omggg sickkk I loved it all ... and ... from where we were ( VIP press place) we could see everything very close ... we were like 10meters away from the scene ... so ;.. it was really awesome !!!!

We also spend a few times in the middle of the room ... the sound was impressiv !!!! very good quality ... so ... on this point, it was really better than the TE.

On seconds hands, the things is .. at the TE ... we have sooooo many djs ... many diff style !! I loved what armin played tho ... so .. i'd say it was different, not better ( even if it was on several things) but different !

nice.....
hope i'll managa to see it myself at the next Armin Only :)

Well I usually see alot dj's/party people I know on smaller parties. this makes it happen to be more pleasant :)

We've got a lot of parties here too
It's great when you look around in the dancefloor and see familiar faces

but events like Trance Energy give more energy, i'd say

Well I usually see alot dj's/party people I know on smaller parties. this makes it happen to be more pleasant :)
yeah me too .. that's why i love it .. well. its diff.

anyways ... i'm so jealous about all the parties you have in holland !!! And ... i'd kill my own cat ( dont worry, he's already dead lolol) to go to Luminosity each time !! but i cant grrr !!! urg

Back