• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Very nice sounds :music:

tuned in :mml: lovely start :smile:

01. Guy J: Lamur (AM Mix)
The Henry Saiz remix of Lamur was one of my favorites from 2009 and this "AM" mix from Guy J's new album 1000 Words takes the best of the previous mixes and builds a sublime, emotional ambient soundscape oozing summery warm vibe. Futuristic yet feeling deeply organic and man-made. And this album definitely shows why album as a formate is still very much relevant. Great journey through different styles and genres and surely features many tracks which wouldn't have cut it as singles. Highly recommended for anyone digging deeper prog and tech vibes.

1460 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 029 on AH.FM

The Henry Saiz remix of Lamur was one of my favorites from 2009 and this "AM" mix from Guy J's new album 1000 Words takes the best of the previous mixes and builds a sublime, emotional ambient soundscape oozing summery warm vibe. Futuristic yet feeling deeply organic and man-made. And this album definitely shows why album as a formate is still very much relevant. Great journey through different styles and genres and surely features many tracks which wouldn't have cut it as singles. Highly recommended for anyone digging deeper prog and tech vibes.

Guy J
Guy J
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Guy J

Profile: DJ and producer

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 47 (17 members and 30 guests)
danmark_ori, karybdeandscylla+, TeroA+, hamidlovetrance+, DhumKetu+, Picto, T-Rance+, trace of trance+, Ericc B, bigsamy, Katadunkass+, orkidea+, damiano, trancebear, PaperCut, rdevito, Robbie+

Thanks for the info, didn't he had an album coming up :grinning:
Lovely track :wub:

this tune is really beautiful

Henry Saiz
Henry Saiz
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Henry Saiz

Profile: Producer and DJ born in Madrid

Last edited:
AMAZING TUNE!!!!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:music::music::music::music::music:

oh this sounds familiar :mml: :wub:

Back