Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Very nice track \0/

Wonderful remake! :wub:

02. Humate: Love Stimulation (Glenn Morrison & Bruce Aisher Mix)

Glenn Morrison and Bruce Aisher have taken Humate's 1993 classic 'Love Stimulation' and remixed it to 2011 sound with an old school vibe. Nothing can touch the original if you experienced it first hand back then, but the original version is one of those tracks which are (IMHO) sounding quite dated nowadays so it's great to get to play this out again. The Tom Middleton remix in 2009 was nice to but this one is even better. And to be presice: this is a remix of the PvD remix of Humate because the Humate's mix is very different from this.

GREAT CLASSIC :choon: STILL :dance::bravo::dance:

Glenn Morrison and Bruce Aisher have taken Humate's 1993 classic 'Love Stimulation' and remixed it to 2011 sound with an old school vibe. Nothing can touch the original if you experienced it first hand back then, but the original version is one of those tracks which are (IMHO) sounding quite dated nowadays so it's great to get to play this out again. The Tom Middleton remix in 2009 was nice to but this one is even better. And to be presice: this is a remix of the PvD remix of Humate because the Humate's mix is very different from this.

So the actual title should be:

Humate - Love Stimulation ((Paul van Dyk Remix) Glenn Morrison & Bruce Aisher Mix)?

I prefered the PVD remix back in the day.

Love Stimulation.... Classic remake.... :music::music::music::music::music:

Good evening! And nice to have you around:)

Always... we're big fans of your show ! Sounds great, and it's always nice to hear some differents sounds in your sets ^^

:dance::dance::dance:

:dance:

Any singles coming up, Orkidea? :)

I have my third artist album in the works and it will be out by end of the year. Have some 10+ track quite ready with another 10 tracks in pretty good demo shape. So lots of new music coming up! :)

1466 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 029 on AH.FM

Humate
Humate
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Humate

Alias: Gerret Frerichs

Profile: Hans-Georg Schmidt alias Patrick Kjonberg was a member until 1996

Glenn Morrison
Glenn Morrison
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Glenn Morrison

Genres: Electronica, House, Trance
Profile: Recording Artist, Producer, Remixer, Mastering Studio Owner, Record Label Owner, & DJ.

http://www.myspace.com/djglennmorrison

So the actual title should be:

Humate - Love Stimulation ((Paul van Dyk Remix) Glenn Morrison & Bruce Aisher Mix)?

Probably so. I guess everybody just thinks of the PvD version when they talk about "Love Stimulation by Humate".

Back