18-07-2007 AuraSF Progressive Experience 09 w/ Kristina Sky & Bush II Bush

heeermm... ******* RnB and commercial Shits !!! also mostly commercial electrostyle and "house-like"... Bob Sinclar, David Gâteau (means "cake") sorry gheta...

and happy nonsense songs like "Crazy frog" "ilona" or humorous songs like Michael Youn (french humorist) do....

I'm ashame to be a french !!!! :cry::cry::cry:

1. Markus Schulz vs. Chakra- I Am (Andrew Bennett's Other Side Vocal Mix)
2. Daniel Kandi- Child
3. Dave 202- Torrent
4. FKN ft. Jahala- Why (Aly & Fila 2007 Rework)
5. Deems- Tears of Hope (Aly & Fila Remix)
6. Tatana feat Tyas- Children 2006
7. Ferry Corsten- Beautiful (Relocate Remix)
8. Eco- At the End (Lost World Remix)
9. Tatana feat Tyas- Airwave 2006
10. Thomas Bronzwaer- Constellation (John O' Callaghan Remix)

There's the Full Track List for this set. Bush II Bush will be following. Their set will be more chill and laid back so a little different from our first hour.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up....

heeermm... ******* RnB and commercial Shits !!! also mostly commercial electrostyle and "house-like"... Bob Sinclar, David Gâteau (means "cake") sorry gheta...

and happy nonsense songs like "Crazy frog" "ilona" or humorous songs like Michael Youn (french humorist) do....

I'm ashame to be a french !!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I see. You know what, in a way it's the same here in the States. Hip Hop I think is still a lot bigger here right now. That's the more Mainstream and what most people know and are comfortable with but I don't care, I like my Progressive House and Trance and just as long as we can get it then I'm all good with that.

It'd be different if I didn't have any access to it at all then I would be quite SAD....

ok bye to all.... not my style !!!!!

hmmm.... more specific electro house style.... quite good ! ^^, not really my favorite but i like....

héhé, i mostly prefer entrancing melodies but we must please and respect every tastes by the way ! ^^

I dont like the song too. But i will wait for another ones, maybe i will like them

Yeah, it's not my favorite either. Yeah, it's more electro right now. Definitely not my favorite but yeah, I have to respect what my production team chooses for the show.

I guess it can't be ALWAYS what I want. LOL...

But I have a feeling most of it will be similar to what you guys are hearing now so if you guys want to switch stations, it's all good. Totally understood....

Too deep progressive for me :p i'd love cressida or something... will be something like that? :p

You'll be welcome my friend !! ^^. good night too !

...listening to your track Braincreator !!! gosh !! love it !!!!! yummy track !!! have a look on our myspace or website if you wanna ear some from us ;)

Last edited:
prefered the first half :) but this is also good

Back