Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Evening :) Just woke up after 24 hrs without sleep.. Had to go to town just to book a room, it took me 30 minutes and then... what to do if the next bus is in almost 3 hours and you're half awake ? Bad day...

hello CG:hug:

welcome to the party:super:

Evening :) Just woke up after 24 hrs without sleep.. Had to go to town just to book a room, it took me 30 minutes and then... what to do if the next bus is in almost 3 hours and you're half awake ? Bad day...

hello CG :hug:

no cabs over there? :)

Interesting...:grinning:

Evening clubgirl :wave:

sorry to hear youre having a bad day :console: :hug:

Hiya! sorry you had a rough day - i was up all night too working on a project so now i'm lazily tuning in

Daniel Kandi Guest Mix

01. Ferry Corsten feat. Howard Jones - Into The Dark (Breakfast Remix)
02. Jonas Steur - Level Up (Marcus Schossow Remix)
03. Terry Ferminal vs. Mark Sherry - Walk Away (Terry Ferminal Mix)
04. Duderstadt feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beatitude (Mat Zo Remix)
05. Gareth Emery vs. Nic Chagall - More Than You Need (Daniel Kandi Mashup)
06. ID
07. Daniel Kandi - Breathe 2008

evening ClubGirl...

hello CG:hug:

welcome to the party:super:

hello CG :hug:

no cabs over there? :)

Interesting...:grinning:

Evening clubgirl :wave:

sorry to hear youre having a bad day :console: :hug:

Hiya! sorry you had a rough day - i was up all night too working on a project so now i'm lazily tuning in

Cabs from this 'town' to my little middle of nowhere cost fortune.. I just did some little shopping, visited polish shop and then spent more than hour in McDonald ( it's close to bus station ) drinking coffee and reading some stupid magazines.. Ehh.. Will be better soon :) It was all worth of next few days.. :cat:

05.04.2008 r. Hala Ludowa Wroclaw, Poland, Godskitchen

Above & Beyond
Sander Kleinenberg
Sander van Doorn
Fedde Le Grand
Marcel Woods
Daniel Kandi :super:
Marcus Schossow
DJ W

I'll be there

Back