Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hellloooooo trace of trance. :super:

*yawn* :mask::sleeping:

Ok. But there's still "among other things" to cover my absence...

I didn't really find out about it soon enough to do anything this year... yes, I know it's an annual event, but I've a really bad memory.

make a note....On Labor Day weekend there is Labor of Love party at The Guvernment :lol:

58 euros? you crazy? more than that:lol:

My friends arrived yesterday from Amsterdam and they told me it was 50 euros....:mask::mask:

PS: They didn´t buy any of these "services"....:lol::lol:

58 euros? you crazy? more than that:lol:

yeah I thought that prices have gone so much down.... :lol: although you can get "the service" for that price from Estonia still :mask: not that ive done that :)

yeah I thought that prices have gone so much down.... :lol: although you can get "the service" for that price from Estonia still :mask: not that ive done that :)

Hahahahha....what a curious type of tourism....travel around Europe just to check the price they charge for sex...:lolz:

hello, woke up now?:lol:

had a lil nap....and now im hungry... I still havent got my junk food which ive been graving the whole week :lol:

My friends arrived yesterday from Amsterdam and they told me it was 50 euros....:mask::mask:

PS: They didn´t buy any of these "services"....:lol::lol:

so 50 euros was just to ask how much the actual service would cost? LOL

He didn't say "good meaningless sex", he only said "meaningless". So maybe he'll get the trainees and interns only.

Perhaps...well,it wasn´t my information....I´m just passing what was told me...:angel:

He didn't say "good meaningless sex", he only said "meaningless". So maybe he'll get the trainees and interns only.

:chair:

i will get all of the super hot chicks. that is what i meant. :P

amateur sex is also OK with me. :) :)

Back