Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah I thought that prices have gone so much down.... :lol: although you can get "the service" for that price from Estonia still :mask: not that ive done that :)

What is with Finnish pple going to Estonia? Is that like the only place the travel agents know about? :hmmm:

:hug::hug::hug:Hey PICC!! things are going okay here! how are you?:hug:

i'm doing OK, at work with the headphones waiting for some damn user call for help:lol::lol:

Hahahahha....what a curious type of tourism....travel around Europe just to check the price they charge for sex...:lolz:

isnt it normal..... like checking meal prices of holiday destinations? :mask: :lol:

helloooooooo jaba the hutt. :grinning:

i'm doing OK, at work with the headphones waiting for some damn user call for help:lol::lol:

LOL I helped someone drill a hole in their desk so they would rewire the cables :P

now i am chillin, gotta go to school here in about an hr and half... so hopefully i can relax with AH

so 50 euros was just to ask how much the actual service would cost? LOL

Hahahah..:lol::lol:

Here in Brazil is much cheaper....and much worse quality...:lolz::lolz:

What is with Finnish pple going to Estonia? Is that like the only place the travel agents know about? :hmmm:

you are just about to realise why ppl go there :mask: :lol: haha its cheap and close to finland so thats why.

not bad at all, trying to work but i really don't feel like it LOL

how are you? :)

things are going okay over here! just at work as well don't really feel like doing anymore. Got my good excuse thou, the drill battery needs charging so i am off the hook! haha

:):)

hot damn... i am going to die now.... :wow:

red woods
is on the air

triple w0000000000t :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Back