• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yep, but i'm waiting for guestmix :whistle:

considering that he is so young he is doing an amazing work :smile1:

lots better than some well known names :music:

Payday?! And on a Friday too, wow! Talk about ending the week on high note! Woot!

:super:

:super::super: the weather is awesome too!!! great parties 2night!! payday!! ...... the lunch for today looks awesome in the menu!!! A new assistant (FKN HOT) :lovers: start working today here!!! :super::super: I can't ask for more!!! pretty happy!!!

:super::super: the weather is awesome too!!! great parties 2night!! payday!! ...... the lunch for today looks awesome in the menu!!! A new assistant (FKN HOT) :lovers: start working today here!!! :super::super: I can ask for more!!! pretty happy!!!

damn that sounds the freaking nice day.... im jealous for you :lol:

im doing great today!!!! my boss got fired today :super: :lol:
if it was payday also... I think I would be passed out by now :lolz:

That's the missing thing in my day!!!! .... BOSS Getting FIRED!!! that would be awesome!!! ..... :lol:

this tune is a bit overplayed by now.... :lolz:

i like simon and shaker remix more :whistle:

i was joking with the classic :lol: im not too big fan of this anymore.... i think ive weared away this tune... dunno if that is said right in english.. dunno how to say it

i was joking with the classic :lol: im not too big fan of this anymore.... i think ive weared away this tune... dunno if that is said right in english.. dunno how to say it

Trying to say it's "wearing on you", like you've heard it so often that it's getting tired and worn, like an old pair of jeans?

Back