• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
buahahaha...new show so early?

:dancing:

hello tab :hug:

Hey,t4e...whe changed threads and I couldn´t ask....have you had Laser Eye Surgery after those 5 years??

Hi all!!

What's this whip them out Wednesdays:lol:

its 9am here lol...that is early :p

for me is cool, i don't mind it:super:

ohh i remember now, when i start to work...damn:p i can't achieve this early shows

hello you! :hug:

tomek answered your question :tongue:

so, how did the dinner go?

Ahh..it was OK...I don´t like so much these family gatherings...specially on week days...they leave always later than midnight, and I wake up at 5am...so every time they come, I can´t sleep well...:p:p

Whip them out Wednesdays

Umm,who's the girl in your pic Piccoli?:icecream:

Hurricane!!!

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

:wub::wub::wub:

Ahh..it was OK...I don´t like so much these family gatherings...specially on week days...they leave always later than midnight, and I wake up at 5am...so every time they come, I can´t sleep well...:p:p
:console:
i'm not a huge fan of gatherings either hehe and i always try not to go. small ones are alright but not the ones with many many people.

Hey,t4e...whe changed threads and I couldn´t ask....have you had Laser Eye Surgery after those 5 years??

yeap...i had it 3 years ago...the best thing i ever did, it was amazing when the next day i realized that i can see the back of my garden without glasses....i am at 20/15 (meaning i can read from 20ft what other people would be able to see from 15ft) vision now for the last 3 years :super:

buahahaha...new show so early?

:dancing:

hello tab :hug:
You should check the schedule, there's a couple shows that are on at 8:00PM your time, and there's another one that's on at 6:00AM...

So many great DJs, so few hours.

Back