• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:console:
i'm not a huge fan of gatherings either hehe and i always try not to go. small ones are alright but not the ones with many many people.

Just like me...specially these days...I´m feeling weird this end of year....don´t know if it´s just tiredness...but all I want to do when I get home is be alone and quiet...:)

yeap...i had it 3 years ago...the best thing i ever did, it was amazing when the next day i realized that i can see the back of my garden without glasses....i am at 20/15 (meaning i can read from 20ft what other people would be able to see from 15ft) vision now for the last 3 years :super:
i wanna do that as well..i hate having to put on spectacles everytime i need to watch tv..is it costly over there?

yeap...i had it 3 years ago...the best thing i ever did, it was amazing when the next day i realized that i can see the back of my garden without glasses....i am at 20/15 (meaning i can read from 20ft what other people would be able to see from 15ft) vision now for the last 3 years :super:

Nice!!!:grinning:
Now you have super-über-eyes....are they bionic??:lolz::lolz:

J/K :LMAO:

haha, i bought one that is suited more for clubbing and one for a normal outing :)

are you still having classes?

nope, got holidays :mml:

will you be here during end of the year countdown more often? :mml:
i'm affraid i'l miss kyau and albert :cry:

:dancing:

You should check the schedule, there's a couple shows that are on at 8:00PM your time, and there's another one that's on at 6:00AM...

So many great DJs, so few hours.

i always do :p

but i have to figure out the hours though, it says doesn't take into account DST...so that must be an hour extra from my actual time...me confused for now :)

Just like me...specially these days...I´m feeling weird this end of year....don´t know if it´s just tiredness...but all I want to do when I get home is be alone and quiet...:)
i was the same too lol when i still had classes. are you living with your family?

Adam my main man of a choon trance in da mix :mml: :super:

Hell Yeah! well untill 2pm est :mask:

what a hell you talking about? the last show lasts till 20:00 your time:super:

me loves this one

:dancing::dancing:

i never heard Adam Nickey before, so far i'm liking:choonalert:

i wanna do that as well..i hate having to put on spectacles everytime i need to watch tv..is it costly over there?

glad that i don't have such problems (yet) :tongue:

redsky :choon:

:dancing: :dancing::dancing:

i was the same too lol when i still had classes. are you living with your family?

Yep...I´m still living with my mom and my brother...can´t wait to live alone...:)

i had to put them on when i got out of bed LOL...i wore them all the time

Nice!!!:grinning:
Now you have super-über-eyes....are they bionic??:lolz::lolz:

J/K :LMAO:

ooh yes, i can even see around the corner LMAO

nope, got holidays :mml:

will you be here during end of the year countdown more often? :mml:
i'm affraid i'l miss kyau and albert :cry:

:dancing:
i hope i'll be able to :) my cousin is coming over so i hope he doesnt bug me all the time haha.

it starts at 7 my time? it's easier for me to tell if it's stated in est.

WOOOT!!!:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

Red Sky​

Love this one!!

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

i always do :p

but i have to figure out the hours though, it says doesn't take into account DST...so that must be an hour extra from my actual time...me confused for now :)

LOL...read the flyers, the times there are ok:p

:hug:

i had to put them on when i got out of bed LOL...i wore them all the time

ooh yes, i can even see around the corner LMAO

:LMAO:

You´re SuperGirl....:wow::wow::lolz::lolz:

Back