Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Is that right? Never knew that. I guess i better bring a disguise to the club so I can "pretend" to be someone else for my second shot. LOL.... :super:
if u really want to get wasted then throw away the absinthe(yes i just said tht) and mix baileys with aftershock (yes i said tht 2) it taste like scarlet johansen and gets u wasted in no time

i don't know if its just me but the sound quality dropped on this one

i was about to say the same, had to get the volume little bit high to get the appropiate kick in the arse ;)

enjoying the lectro, where is piccoli???? i want slap this in his face.

ELECTRO!!!!!!!

if u really want to get wasted then throw away the absinthe(yes i just said tht) and mix baileys with aftershock (yes i said tht 2) it taste like scarlet johansen and gets u wasted in no time

Is that right? I am definitely going to have to try that one of these days. Always looking for ways to get FUCKED up. LOL....

i was about to say the same, had to get the volume little bit high to get the appropiate kick in the arse ;)

enjoying the lectro, where is piccoli???? i want slap this in his face.

ELECTRO!!!!!!!

gone for 4 days, no competittion for few days :lol:

Yeah, Psy... this is definitely a different genre from the first hour so not sure if it's what you are looking for. But there are actually a few tracks in this mix that are pretty bangin'...
thing is i really like electro
but this isnt cutting it

Yeah, usually electro is not for me too but I gotta say this mix at certain points, KICKs some ASS...

:iagree:, i usually dont like electro because the dirty bass and the crude sythnz, so far this had been clean and with a lot of rhythm. i enjoy.

Is that right? I am definitely going to have to try that one of these days. Always looking for ways to get FUCKED up. LOL....
just make sure its the blue aftershock:grinning:

just came back from kitchen... yummy hot chocolate...

Push it harder.. ? is it one of those a'la 'Satisfaction' or '1,2 ***** *****' songs.. ?

gone for 4 days, no competittion for few days :lol:

thnx god... we needed some vacations lol :lol:

is a shame we have not opportunity, he may be doing postwhoring excercises or meditation to get all the shirts... we are losts.

:P

just came back from kitchen... yummy hot chocolate...

Push it harder.. ? is it one of those a'la 'Satisfaction' or '1,2 ***** *****' songs.. ?
probably tht censored thing ur thinkin

hot chocolate + marshmallows=pure ownage

this track is awesome
so dirty, CG will love it:mask:

got to love the lyrics LMAO

thnx god... we needed some vacations lol :lol:

is a shame we have not opportunity, he may be doing postwhoring excercises or meditation to get all the shirts... we are losts.

:P

LOL...i know, we don't stand a chance :lol:

just made a donation, i did payed the same i was paying in the other place for a 6 month subscription, look if i were rich i would give you more but thats all i can do for now, i only get 100 usd as payment every month, and i will not receive pay for vacations... :P

hope it helps. :music:

probably tht censored thing ur thinkin

hot chocolate + marshmallows=pure ownage

this track is awesome
so dirty, CG will love it:mask:

yes... i love it... it remindes me of 'Diskoteka' andc'Mr.White' :super:

whipping cream! you forgot about cream! ;)

Cool. Good thing you said it cause I was thinking the Red Aftershock... THANKS!
ya tastes weird with the others:grinning:

u can imagine how i spend my evenings knowing all this mixtures:lol:

Back