I love Music
Reaction score
aurasf.jpg

AuraSF Pres. Progressive Experience
3rd Wednesday Monthly
18:00 - 20:00 EST
23:00 - 01:00 GMT
00:00 - 02:00 CET

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Be sure to tune in to AuraSF’s Progressive Experience TONIGHT from:

11p-1a GMT | Midnight – 2am CET | 3p-5p PST | 6p-8p EST

AuraSF-AfterHrs-Logo.jpg

Our Guests this month are:
Galen Behr & Scott Binder

Galen Behr, also known as Passiva and Ava Mea, has clearly already earned his place in the trance scene. In the summer of 2002 Galen began producing his own music. After his first remix of Ferry Corsten - Indigo, his adventure truly began. Not content to simply spin the records of others, Galen started to produce his own music. By the end of 2004 he had already produced tracks that were hammered by Tiësto, Armin van Buuren and Ferry Corsten, and his first two singles both made appearances in the Dutch Dance Charts! In 2006, his track ‘Carabella’, a collaboration with Israeli producer ‘Hydroid’ was regularly played by Tiësto, but the remix of this track, made by Galen Behr and Orjan Nilsen, was an even bigger hit! It was hammered by Paul van Dyk, Armin van Buuren and Above & Beyond on a regular basis, and was even voted a Future Favorite in Armin’s ‘A State of Trance’ radioshow.

Scott Binder began his Electronic music Journey in the underground scene in Seattle. In 2006, Scott chose San Francisco as a home base from which to travel. The city quickly embraced his talent: performing as a one-man show. Pulling from many influences, he blends live percussion elements with his unique electronic DJ mixes. CyberSutra is a live electronic music duo that Scott Binder created with his good friend Naite Heal. CyberSutra is designed to bring even more elements of live performance into dance music while reaching out around the globe to collaborate with top vocalists on sensational new tracks. Although the birth of CyberSutra is recent, they have already finished tracks with notable vocalists such as Marcia Juell, who is featured in Matt Darey's hit single, "Beautiful Day."

Galen Behr
galenbehr.jpg

Scott Binder
scottbinder.jpg

AuraSF - International Nightlife and San Francisco Parties

Afterhours.FM - The Best in Trance & Progressive

sounds like a great show :dancing:

HAHAHAHA lets go to the rave!

funny thing happened was at a party with both colours of this song and it came on... OMG did we have a hoooot... swore i never laughed so hard in my life!

Ouuu he's cute :D I mean Gareth! Yummy cookie! :)

take the blue pill....take the red pill...take the blue pill....take the red pill
take the blue pill....take the red pill...take the blue pill....take the red pill

So which pill do y'all want? LOL....

well red has been good to me before... blue well those were crazy made me dance all ngiht long,......

mmmm RED FOR SURE! show me how deep the rabbit hole goes!

More cool choons here:music:

Back