Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
guess what, my bathroom is kms away from my desk, so i need really have to run...lol:lol:

Funny :) Where's masamag when you need him

sounds like choon :super:

guess what, my bathroom is kms away from my desk, so i need really have to run...lol:lol:

hahahhahah a mad dash to the bathroom, maybe poeple will think you really need to go and let you be!!! hahahaha:lol: holding you butt might also add to that affect!

some missmatching beats, nice!!!!!

i like hear that, that means this was a fully hand made set, not using software to mix. good job :grinning:

no matching beats for like 3 secs

dereklangold... haven't seen him posting for a long while, but he logs in fairly regularly.

All these new DI escapees post like mad, will soon pass all the AH regulars.

I was away for a long time but at some time I was also 'posting machine' ;) especially on 'in the mix' series ;) now I'm a good girl and I don't flirt with everybody :tongue:

actually it's all we do, whole day long!

hahaha something has to keep our attention while we are 'working' or in our case waiting for work, and AH seems appropiate place to let it all go!

hahahhahah a mad dash to the bathroom, maybe poeple will think you really need to go and let you be!!! hahahaha:lol: holding you butt might also add to that affect!

yes is a really good plan...lol that or when the phone rings i immediately run out..LMAO
ahahah:lol:

I was away for a long time but at some time I was also 'posting machine' ;) especially on 'in the mix' series ;) now I'm a good girl and I don't flirt with everybody :tongue:

It's so easy to get carried away during the ITM shows. Such great energy, and no moving between threads. :)

For instance, TOT has over 1000 posts alone in the 1YAMC thread. :wacko:

:hmmm:AH.FM might need a separate server just for us :mask: :) :angel:

just waiting dan not to get mad when we make the server crash like in the other place... :crazy::console:

but as i have seen, this place is like a rock, is a very strong system, we dont have post time limit and all had been very fast loading and all. also the sound quality is 192k, many people listening and no buffering. :wow:

last time he sent me a message from Greece...lol:lol:

Really? WOW That's awesome good for him I really miss traveling.Never been out of the states well,Canada a few times.Been all over America though :)

Back