• Decent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
06. Sophie Sugar - Sense Of Connection

I was away for a long time but at some time I was also 'posting machine' ;) especially on 'in the mix' series ;) now I'm a good girl and I don't flirt with everybody :tongue:

"now I'm a good girl and I don't flirt with everybody."

:LMAO::whistle::flowers:

good girl.

I was away for a long time but at some time I was also 'posting machine' ;) especially on 'in the mix' series ;) now I'm a good girl and I don't flirt with everybody :tongue:

:lol:
Now you flirt just one per day,right??:lolz:

It's so easy to get carried away during the ITM shows. Such great energy, and no moving between threads. :)

For instance, TOT has over 1000 posts alone in the 1YAMC thread. :wacko:

I had more than 600 in Polonia in the Mix 001 ;) and it was my second or third day here :tongue:

WOOOOOOOOOT

Thomas Datt :dancing:

oops Sophie :lol:

just waiting dan not to get mad when we make the server crash like in the other place... :crazy::console:

but as i have seen, this place is like a rock, is a very strong system, we dont have post time limit and all had been very fast loading and all. also the sound quality is 192k, many people listening and no buffering. :wow:

and the site will move to another place Dan said yesterday here on a thread, dedicated server:grinning:

just waiting dan not to get mad when we make the server crash like in the other place... :crazy::console:

but as i have seen, this place is like a rock, is a very strong system, we dont have post time limit and all had been very fast loading and all. also the sound quality is 192k, many people listening and no buffering. :wow:

:ah::ah::ah::ah::ah:

thanks for nice words :)

In January 2008 were moving this to another location, it will be much more stronger and faster. Post all you want, no dictatorship here.
Just have a good time !! we live only once :P

dereklangold... haven't seen him posting for a long while, but he logs in fairly regularly.

All these new DI escapees post like mad, will soon pass all the AH regulars.

Hiya thanks for the hospitality I'm really enjoying this site :ah:

:choon:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

07. Frase - Module One

Back