Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
07. Dan Mangela - Constancy (AboutBlank Mix)

that was an amazing transition, the kickin bass line fits perfectly :mml:

10/10.

Which reply?

I guess that means no. :)

You B!tch you need to learn to stop disapearing and reading peoples answers. Anyways, to answer your question, yes I have been eating very healthy and cooking alot more thanks to some new Jamie Oliver cook books. Also, working out alot and getting back it to really good shape. What about you?

next up one of the most played tunes of 2007:

08. ID - ID

:)

hey my friend, im at work fixing a corrupted file system now woohoo :p
and ofcourse tuned in, many amazing shows today really nice day.

awww good luck with that Dan! but on the otherside we get some delicious sounds again today eh :)

You B!tch you need to learn to stop disapearing and reading peoples answers. Anyways, to answer your question, yes I have been eating very healthy and cooking alot more thanks to some new Jamie Oliver cook books. Also, working out alot and getting back it to really good shape. What about you?

So you're still with it, that's good! And are you still dragging Dan out with you? Jamie Oliver is the young English guy. Are the cookbooks specifically for your diet/programme, or just his stuff is healthy in general?

As for me, I'm lounging around, eating more, exercising less, generally turning into a penguin-shaped being. I'm in good spirits about it though. :lol:

:music: so far i liked all the sets played, you have to be very selective like to dont like one song, is all fantastic, pure massive tunes.

i never heard a set i could say, ahh it's not good, well only some progy ones..lol but just at the begining...lol:lol:

yeah yeah, someone is going to tell me you must like progressive...LOL:lol:

T'est une blonde (youre a blond or someones girlfriend?) :p :)

Sorry for being a smart alec!

you mean smart ass? :p

nice to meet you :hug: :hug:

hello eight, any help desk yet...LOL:hug:

hahahaha no nothing as of yet! :hug:thank goodness, because this song is killer... don't want to miss any more than I have too

Back