• Decent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hey my friend, im at work fixing a corrupted file system now woohoo :p
and ofcourse tuned in, many amazing shows today really nice day.

ohh that sucks so bad:p i remember when i worked with Unix, that is an annoying situation:p

well have a good work:hug:

awww good luck with that Dan! but on the otherside we get some delicious sounds again today eh :)

Hello :hug: how are you today/tonight/this afternoon/this morning/this night* ? :lol:

*choose one of the options

i never heard a set i could say, ahh it's not good, well only some progy ones..lol but just at the begining...lol:lol:

yeah yeah, someone is going to tell me you must like progressive...LOL:lol:

for me i like more progressive than mellow trance, i like more tech and uplifting trance than mellow trance. no one have to tell you what you should like to, you have to define it by yourself. :music:

we all have different tastes.

09. Existone - Seven Nights (Original Mix)

So you're still with it, that's good! And are you still dragging Dan out with you? Jamie Oliver is the young English guy. Are the cookbooks specifically for your diet/programme, or just his stuff is healthy in general?

As for me, I'm lounging around, eating more, exercising less, generally turning into a penguin-shaped being. I'm in good spirits about it though. :lol:

That's good! Love relaxing. Nah Jamie's stuff gives me ideas and I just really enjoy him. He's amazing since he's a hooligan that takes people off the streets and teaches them to cook. I just love the way he does things... a dash of this, a sprinkle of that. He's brilliant!

hahahaha no nothing as of yet! :hug:thank goodness, because this song is killer... don't want to miss any more than I have too

LOL that just gets me pissed, when i am hearing something good and someone calls me to give help desk...grrrrrrrrrr....LOL

Hello :hug: how are you today/tonight/this afternoon/this morning/this night* ? :lol:

*choose one of the options

Hey ClubGirl:hug: , yeah its definitely morning over here, and things are going well. Got a chance to catch the sunrise on the way to work, hehehe =) just a few more days until I am off until the new year!

How are you doing this morning/afternoon/evening? :lol:

for me i like more progressive than mellow trance, i like more tech and uplifting trance than mellow trance. no one have to tell you what you should like to, you have to define it by yourself. :music:

we all have different tastes.

well i am in the uplifting trance, but to relax a bit proggy is not bad, when is good of course:music:

awesome tune! :super: I really like it

hi ah,another beautiful day for trance

LOL that just gets me pissed, when i am hearing something good and someone calls me to give help desk...grrrrrrrrrr....LOL

you talking about the place that pays your bills? LMAO

hahah yeah mate, that is just the worst. and its not like you can delay it 5 or so minutes because then they will get angry ... hahahahah damn users!!! just wait for the next generation I doubt there will be need for IT because those kids will know what they need to do with their own computers :p

you talking about the place that pays your bills? LMAO

HAHAHA :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: thats funny

next up another great tune by that talented producer called ID :)

10. ID - ID

Hey ClubGirl:hug: , yeah its definitely morning over here, and things are going well. Got a chance to catch the sunrise on the way to work, hehehe =) just a few more days until I am off until the new year!

How are you doing this morning/afternoon/evening? :lol:

Almost all day lie in bed with laptop on my knees ;) 6.30 pm i have to go to work.. big christmas party... and lucky you about your xmas holidays cause for me it's the bussiest time of the month.. maybe even of the year so no breaks... 10,16,16 hrs at work from 24th to 26th :p

That's good! Love relaxing. Nah Jamie's stuff gives me ideas and I just really enjoy him. He's amazing since he's a hooligan that takes people off the streets and teaches them to cook. I just love the way he does things... a dash of this, a sprinkle of that. He's brilliant!

Yeah i agree Jamie Oliver has some amazing recipes! and his food looks so delicious! mmmmmmm

next up another great tune by that talented producer called ID :)

10. ID - ID

and we got another brilliant transition to this song called.

id lol :lol:

extra points for that transition.

Back