Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
actually everything came from techno....
house came from techno and trance from house :mask:

really? mmm that does make sense! so if i were to go back to lets say 95 most sounds would be pretty technoy?

when did the diversity start coming through?

really? mmm that does make sense! so if i were to go back to lets say 95 most sounds would be pretty technoy?

when did the diversity start coming through?
no, in '95 trance was more housey but in early '80 late '70... :mask:

good thanks!! enjoying the last few days of work before xmas holiday! then its off to vegas for a few days!

hehe ! me too ! i work actually lot of productions & remixes ! ^^

no, in '95 trance was more housey but in early '80 late '70... :mask:

hahaha that goes back older than myself!! would love to hear the EDM that was being made back then!

hehe ! me too ! i work actually lot of productions & remixes ! ^^

hahaha but your work is probably way more rewarding than mine. I do IT support so I hang out in an office all day long waiting for email/phone or someone to walk by with something for me to do!

Leaving next to and having parties and meetings for ages with Sebvantech and Mike Noir made me freak... :mask:

<---- assumes it's not yours?

That's a pretty serious tat on your ava!I have a couple and I bet that had to hurt some being right there on the spine and all.

hahaha but your work is probably way more rewarding than mine. I do IT support so I hang out in an office all day long waiting for email/phone or someone to walk by with something for me to do!
cool job :mml:

Awesome remix of Stormbound :)

<---- assumes it's not yours?

That's a pretty serious tat on your ava!I have a couple and I bet that had to hurt some being right there on the spine and all.

It's mine... and it hurt.. a lotttt... but i wasn't crying or screaming.. :) just bite my hand a bit :lol: but it's not finished yet... i had appointment last thursday but i was just after car accident, still with morphine in my blood so i couldn't get it..

hehe ! ^^

Back