Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hahaha but your work is probably way more rewarding than mine. I do IT support so I hang out in an office all day long waiting for email/phone or someone to walk by with something for me to do!

indeed,same here waiting for a damn user to call...LOL

CG

this is sounding pretty awesome right now!

It's mine... and it hurt.. a lotttt... but i wasn't crying or screaming.. :) just bite my hand a bit :lol: but it's not finished yet... i had appointment last thursday but i was just after car accident, still with morphine in my blood so i couldn't get it..

WOW! That's your tat WTG!I got one on my head and if I wasn't drunk at the time woulda hurt like livin' hell!

:music:
to throw our two cents... techno came after house music, house came from disco and electro came from the TR808 drum machines.. kind of like a electronic hip hop. now elements of it are fused with house and techno to form today's electro.

Majai V4
MySpace.com - MAJAI - Washington, DC, Washington DC - Electronica / Trance / Progressive - MySpace.com - MAJAI - Washington, DC, Washington DC - Electronica / Trance / Progressive - www.myspace.com/majaimusic

thats cool thats for the info mate! BTW nice to meet ya!

WOW! That's your tat WTG!I got one on my head and if I wasn't drunk at the time woulda hurt like livin' hell!

I was tottally sober... :) And I love it now.. I just can't wait to get it coloured.. :)
On your head.. ? low, back of your head or forehead ? :tease:

Last edited:
I was tottally sober... :) And I love it now.. I just cant's wait to get it coloured.. :)
On your head.. ? low, back of your head or forehead ? :tease:

LMAO on the forhead? :lol:

Nah! behind my right ear.Kinda hard to explain what it is.I like when I get a skin fade during the summer :)

Time to go now Cyas:hug: tomorrow.Going out for a couple of drinks.Being that it's payday and all:thumbsup:

LMAO on the forhead? :lol:

Nah! behind my right ear.Kinda hard to explain what it is.I like when I get a skin fade during the summer :)

Time to go now Cyas:hug: tomorrow.Going out for a couple of drinks.Being that it's payday and all:thumbsup:

Bye shakin' snowman :hug:

Nice beat... :mml:

Back