4:00 M.I.D.O.R.
5:00 Digital nature
6:00 Amitacek
7:00 Kent & Gian
8:00 Guantarro
9:00 Sunnteck
10:00 Thomas Coastline & Crossryders
11:00 undefined

Well, that Dj Reminder on 17 o'clock is from CZ ?

I think I get the worst time in the worst day of all event. :thumbsdown:
I understand your feelings mate,but you should be happy coz u're on the line up with the world's biggest 300 dj's on one of the Biggest (if it's not the biggest one of course) Online Radio Station on this earth.

I understand your feelings mate,but you should be happy coz u're on the line up with the world's biggest 300 dj's on one of the Biggest (if it's not the biggest one of course) Online Radio Station on this earth.

Agrees With u too :music: ,, it 'll all 'bout the celebration in it's deep meaning , to be on The Line-up is a Merit we all 've 2 be proud of :) ... Coz , I see u also u 've show on AH , So U 've ur listeners Already :wink:,,

I Just Saying my P.O.V Frankly ...

CheeRz & Thx Dan for That Outstanding Awesome Event & let's Celebrate soon :super:

Last edited:

true, i think people is doing a storm in a glass of water, they need to be proud to be in this event, whatever the time will be:grinning:

very nice video.. looking forward to some of those sets ;)

now thats just lame - up untill recently i thought i was gonna play in a morningslot somewhere.. i ended up not doing so - but playing at an odd hour gives you a bit more freedom etc - you can set the mood and build it like you want it to be.. in my timeslot i got Armin, Menno, SuperTab etc ahead of me - ofc its cool - but i cant exactly play what i want to unless i want to commit professional suicide...

now thats just lame - up untill recently i thought i was gonna play in a morningslot somewhere.. i ended up not doing so - but playing at an odd hour gives you a bit more freedom etc - you can set the mood and build it like you want it to be.. in my timeslot i got Armin, Menno, SuperTab etc ahead of me - ofc its cool - but i cant exactly play what i want to unless i want to commit professional suicide...

I don't think that matters a lot cause YOU are YOU and if someone knows you and is going to tune in for your show, he will expect the style of music you plays regularly on your shows :) It's a big question to not dissapoint the people that knows you and the newcomer listeners :) But i guess that the newcomers will have to get used to it or otherwise turn it off. And to the end...Dan knows how are we making the sets and therefore im sure that he puts everyone in the best time he can get.

Sorry ofr my english:)

where exactly in the line up are you because i actually can't see your name in it this day?

I don't think that matters a lot cause YOU are YOU and if someone knows you and is going to tune in for your show, he will expect the style of music you plays regularly on your shows :) It's a big question to not dissapoint the people that knows you and the newcomer listeners :) But i guess that the newcomers will have to get used to it or otherwise turn it off. And to the end...Dan knows how are we making the sets and therefore im sure that he puts everyone in the best time he can get.

Sorry ofr my english:)

I total agree with you friends.

In fact, it was just a comment. Didn't imagine it could cause a bad impression.
In my opinion Afterhours it's the best trance radio of the moment and EYOC 2008 is a amazing event. I can imagine how AH staff is working hard on this.

Any DJ taking part on this should be very proud (like I was).

Regardless of what happened here, I'll still spreading this event in the same way I did until now.

Well.... Now I think we all should back to the central core of this forum and comment about the great names that will be playing in this huge event.

Once more, congratulations Dan and all AH staff for the hard work. Didn't meant to disturb you all.

Cheers

What can i say? I think Config had same problem with his time slot. Honestly i think Dan listening and spending plenty times on AH.FM and he knows how he set up line up. 300 djs is quietly alot and everybody wants to be on prime time, but its absolutelly impossible. And next stuff. Ppl want to listen known djs and artist, than we have to respect that known djs and artists taking prime time. You should apologies to Dan and take time slot what you had and be happy, cuz you can be a part of historical biggest EDM party. Than calm down and be happy.

I am really surprised i have really amazing time slot and in this way i want to say big THANK YOU Dan.:grinning:

And ppl PEACE, xmass is coming :friends:

Agrees With u too :music: ,, it 'll all 'bout the celebration in it's deep meaning , to be on The Line-up is a Merit we all 've 2 be proud of :) ... Coz , I see u also u 've show on AH , So U 've ur listeners Already :wink:,,

I Just Saying my P.O.V Frankly ...

CheeRz & Thx Dan for That Outstanding Awesome Event & let's Celebrate soon :super:
We have show on AH.FM since June :grinning:

nothing will match day 6, not even the rest of the days combined!

Last edited:
What can i say? I think Config had same problem with his time slot. Honestly i think Dan listening and spending plenty times on AH.FM and he knows how he set up line up. 300 djs is quietly alot and everybody wants to be on prime time, but its absolutelly impossible. And next stuff. Ppl want to listen known djs and artist, than we have to respect that known djs and artists taking prime time. You should apologies to Dan and take time slot what you had and be happy, cuz you can be a part of historical biggest EDM party. Than calm down and be happy.

I am really surprised i have really amazing time slot and in this way i want to say big THANK YOU Dan.:grinning:

And ppl PEACE, xmass is coming :friends:

I couldnt agree less Roland :grinning:
I'd also like to thank Dan for giving me at least a decent slot, thank you :wink:
Its too rude to complain, i know loads of wanna-be dj's and a few proper dj's who would love to have your slot :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back