19-12-2008 AH.FM EOYC 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 3 days

EOYC-ban.gif
hey there trancefan:crazy::rofl:, cant wait for it to start, will miss the first day tho, maybe just catch the end of it

but day 6 at 6AM i am so totally chooning in!!!:super: i promise ill be posting like mad! oh yeah, you know whats coming at that time that day, at least i hope its the right time:grinning::super:and hope so the rest of the days also, best day ever, ands its a day before christmas, its going to be hard to catch all of day 6

I know I can't wait too

so you shoud know what I'm gonna do in the first day :) I will go mad :p I really can't wait friday :mask:

Last edited:
It will be awsome!!1

*adopts announcer voice*

3 hund...no wait...3...days....remaining...

I know I can't wait too

so you shoud know what I'm gonna do in the first day :) I will go mad :p I really can't wait friday :mask:
i will probably choon in later in the night this day, 7PM central, by that time i will be home, thats if i dont go to the gym:grinning2:

but day 6 at 6AM i am so totally chooning in!!!:super: i promise ill be posting like mad! oh yeah, you know whats coming at that time that day, at least i hope its the right time:grinning::super:and hope so the rest of the days also, best day ever, ands its a day before christmas, its going to be hard to catch all of day 6

I hear that - It's going to be hard for me to catch a lot of the shows. I've got meetings most of next week and holiday stuff with family this weekend. :cry:

I'll be optimistic though and be happy knowing I'm going to get into some good music! :super:

I hear that - It's going to be hard for me to catch a lot of the shows. I've got meetings most of next week and holiday stuff with family this weekend. :cry:

I'll be optimistic though and be happy knowing I'm going to get into some good music! :super:
i know ill be missing some good shows but i wills still be hearing some good ones, the two i so wanna listen are Distantlands and Paul Millers, then the rest of day 6, but DL is in day one

thank to wailo for beautiful banner all of us can use on other sites for promo :)

http://dqjxtq.blu.livefilestore.com...rubqmmzfzOgBrRaMq3yI_rmnWVdr1kfE/EOYC-ban.gif

looks amazing :)

Very nice flyer - Congratz :bravo:

o god this is fantastic banner:D greetings to all
pozdro dla polakow:))
:loveah:

Promoting ...liked it :grinning:

WTF......IT'S WONDERFULL

wailo is the man:)

amazing gif, and at the top page is great

banner is badass dan. promoting is going really well

EOYC 2008 here we come!!

Thx Mr. Gif :bow:

very nice gif banner

Same here :wink:

:love: WAILO

Thank you allllllllllll!!!!

2 days left now. been very long time not tuned to Armin ASOT show, looking forward to listen to his set here!

Thank you allllllllllll!!!!

2 days left now. been very long time not tuned to Armin ASOT show, looking forward to listen to his set here!
Your gifs are amazing mate :bravo: Would love you to do one for me if you ever got chance :) :mask: :friends:

Seriously cannot wait for this event! Hope to see you all on opening night! :loveah:

I'm actually supposed to be picking my wife up from the train station at the same time as my show is on - but I've offered to pay for her to get a taxi instead :) Hope this doesn't make me a bad person :lol:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="200" width="300" data="http://www.layoutcodez.net/countdown/swf/confetti.swf?yr=2008&m=12&d=19&h=1&mi=1&s=1&tt=End Of Year Countdown on AH.FM">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.layoutcodez.net/countdown/swf/confetti.swf?yr=2008&m=12&d=19&h=1&mi=1&s=1&tt=End Of Year Countdown on AH.FM" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
</object>..
<br />
<a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmxheW91dGNvZGV6Lm5ldC9jb3VudGRvd24v" target="_blank">Flash Countdown</a>

Can't wait! :dance:

all threads are up with the lineups per day basis :)

New Threads are up, this is closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back