19-12-2008 AH.FM EOYC 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 days

EOYC-ban.gif

Really excited to be a part of EOYC this year!!! And it's very cool to see my set will air same day as Sean's :)

Many thanks to Dan and the AH crew for having me...hope you all like mix ;)

are you from Western US? :p:)
21 CET = 3 PM US Eastern = noon Pacific Time :wink: if I'm not wrong...
nope, im Pacific, on the West Coast of Cali, Santa Maria to be exact, you know where Michael Jackson came to court?:wacko: yeah in that city i live:super:

nope, im Pacific, on the West Coast of Cali, Santa Maria to be exact, you know where Michael Jackson came to court?:wacko: yeah in that city i live:super:

so west coast of Cali isn't on west of United States? :p:)

DistantLand's mix is at your noon

yes it will be at 12 your time.
it would of been nice, listen to your set and afterwards choon in to Magic Island with Dj Shah, but no, i have to go out of town, 2 hours away from home, Santa Barbara:super: will your set be up for download:grinning:
so west coast of Cali isn't on west of United States? :p:)

DistantLand's mix is at your noon
woops my bad, read the Easter part not the Western part.:grinning: yeah im in the west coast, around the world from you:hug:

it would of been nice, listen to your set and afterwards choon in to Magic Island with Dj Shah, but no, i have to go out of town, 2 hours away from home, Santa Barbara:super: will your set be up for download:grinning:

woops my bad, read the Easter part not the Western part.:grinning: yeah im in the west coast, around the world from you:hug:

don't worry :hug:it's ok

Can't Wait, last year was totally awesome! Thanks for doing this again AH!

don't worry :hug:it's ok
but day 6 at 6AM i am so totally chooning in!!!:super: i promise ill be posting like mad! oh yeah, you know whats coming at that time that day, at least i hope its the right time:grinning::super:and hope so the rest of the days also, best day ever, ands its a day before christmas, its going to be hard to catch all of day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back