19-12-2008 AH.FM EOYC 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
... well i'm just disappointed i and most of my 'fans' won't be able to make it for my set, i had a bad feeling this would happen..

being part of it is great of course, but it feels less cool to know that, being one of the first dj's who joined on AH, you're standing at the last row of those 300 dj's.. , seeing the votes i had in the AH Fav shows topic i somehow expected a bit better..

well i'm not going to say more about this, can't be changed anyway

You should seriously be happy your taking part in this, and not cry about it.

If you dont like it let me know, there is numerous djs that would love to be part of it.

another great day's line up announced!!! This is sooooo sweet !!!!

it's not about prime time, you know that, but that's no problem for me. It's the fact that i and many of my friends can't hear it themselves that is a bit sad. Of course you can say things like this now, i'm sure you will have a much better time and will be able to count on all your friends to tune in :)

discussion closed for me.

Hey Config whats up ?

Did i said anything against you personally ??

And for the moment i even did not know when my set will be played and for me its no point to discuss about. My show normally has a good time and so normally ppl they sleep in america will never hear my normal show...so i think a late night slot is a big chance to generate new fans and make my musik more public.:wink::wink:
Its a big big event and so real big names have the best slots and to be part of that counts more for me than anything else :p

and i wonder why you think that especially ME should have a better slot ???? Why are you attacking me this way ???

keep cool and have fun and be honest to be part of the biggest online event ever happen:p

cheers :)

Hey Config whats up ?

Did i said anything against you personally ??

And for the moment i even did not know when my set will be played and for me its no point to discuss about. My show normally has a good time and so normally ppl they sleep in america will never hear my normal show...so i think a late night slot is a big chance to generate new fans and make my musik more public.:wink::wink:
Its a big big event and so real big names have the best slots and to be part of that counts more for me than anything else :p

and i wonder why you think that especially ME should have a better slot ???? Why are you attacking me this way ???

keep cool and have fun and be honest to be part of the biggest online event ever happen:p

cheers :)

i'm not attacking you if i say that? I'm just sure you will, it has nothing to do with you personally, trust me. You also know the big bunch of AH-listeners are European so you get the point :) As i said, discussion closed for me.

btw Dan,

Pilpo, Vitor, SuperMassive are really making a marvelous effort in spreading the word in Orkut Brazil... and so is c00l.d00d

I tried a couple of communities and got banned from there :p

But work is in progress! :)

btw Dan,

Pilpo, Vitor, SuperMassive are really making a marvelous effort in spreading the word in Orkut Brazil... and so is c00l.d00d

I tried a couple of communities and got banned from there :p

But work is in progress! :)

I also participate of this :p

OMFG!!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

I LOVE AFTERHOURS!
:loveah::loveah::loveah::loveah:

promote everywhere you can !!!!

orkut is great :)

300 dj's ... this will be massive radio event :D

Dan is there any flyers or promotional material to get out and about

YouTube - Afterhours End Of Year Countdown 2008

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QmeRnxE5A48&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QmeRnxE5A48&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:wow:

massive event:super:
can´t wait for this:mml:

smiley.php

Flyer shall come soon!

( Boss doesnt want to show it to us ) :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back