20-03-2013 Orkidea - Radio Unity 051

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Does anyone knows what 'Skylarking' mean, because where I live it means just being idle :hmmm:

:music: To me: the very track expressing the very ' idling ' :hmmm: :good2:

02. Depeche Mode: Dream On (Alexey Sonar Bootleg)

Depeche Mode bootleg remix done by Moscow based progressive DJ/producer/promoter Alexey Sonar. He is also behind the very good prog label Intricate Records which has released many top notch prog trance releases during the last year. Alexey gave this remix a first play when he was opening for me at Moscow's Pravda club in January and it immediately catched my ear there. The Pryda vibey groove is nice and the breakdown is proper goosebump material to me.

Excellent intro as always Orkidea. Truly a master of 'Djing' and creating the 'journey'. <3

1222 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 051 on AH.FM

02. Depeche Mode: Dream On (Alexey Sonar Bootleg)

Depeche Mode bootleg remix done by Moscow based progressive DJ/producer/promoter Alexey Sonar. He is also behind the very good prog label Intricate Records which has released many top notch prog trance releases during the last year. Alexey gave this remix a first play when he was opening for me at Moscow's Pravda club in January and it immediately catched my ear there. The Pryda vibey groove is nice and the breakdown is proper goosebump material to me.

Depeche Mode
Depeche Mode
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Depeche Mode

Former members:
Vince Clarke (1979 - 1981)
Alan Wilder (1982 - 1995)

There are currently 73 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 56 guests)

danmark_ori, Amos Tan, Ericc B, Driz, Ashkan J, Defa, TeroA+, AprilAero+, orkidea+, Above1stBase+, skilly bong, Vempele, ollie+, gp1+, Leonias, hjop, zenco+

I spotted a little old school acid in Involv3r as well. Too cool.

Still waiting for my physical CD to arrive. Haven't even checked the teaser videos because I want to experience the whole CD first time in it's full length. Soooo much looking forward to that!

Back