20-03-2013 Orkidea - Radio Unity 051

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Excellent intro as always Orkidea. Truly a master of 'Djing' and creating the 'journey'. <3

Thanks! Perhaps the "journey" thinking isn't so trendy at the moment (in the current times of 60 min hit megamix festival sets), but to me that "journey" is in the essence of The Art Of DJing:)

03. Jeremy Olander: Let Me Feel

We just had Jeremy Olander visiting our JACK night in Helsinki last weekend and to me he is one of the most promising progressive producers out there at the moment. Euphoric, melodic and uplifting but at the same time deep and 100% quality. Lets see how far Mr. Prydz can take Jeremy. 'Let Me Feel' is one of those tracks which can be played as end-of-the-night anthems of a prog/house night or early set material in a trance night.

1227 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 051 on AH.FM

ohhh what's this???
03. Jeremy Olander: Let Me Feel

We just had Jeremy Olander visiting our JACK night in Helsinki last weekend and to me he is one of the most promising progressive producers out there at the moment. Euphoric, melodic and uplifting but at the same time deep and 100% quality. Lets see how far Mr. Prydz can take Jeremy. 'Let Me Feel' is one of those tracks which can be played as end-of-the-night anthems of a prog/house night or early set material in a trance night.

Jeremy Olander
Jeremy Olander
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jeremy Olander

Genres: Progressive / Tech-House
Profile: DJ and Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 77 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 56 guests)

danmark_ori, ollie+, Ashkan J, LarryR04, LazarusFan+, gp1+, skilly bong, Above1stBase+, Gryn, Ericc B, AprilAero+, orkidea+, Driz, Vempele, Sanchos, Defa, Jast+, Amos Tan, Leonias, hjop, zenco+

wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif
wos_musik12.gif

04. Filterheadz: The Game

Now the set takes a housey side turn for a while. Filterheadz used to be one of my fave producers in the early 2000s but then seemed to disappear for years only to reincarnate recently with some superb tech house and techno. 'The Game' sounds pretty much like 'Yimanya' of 2013 but when it's this good I don't mind:) This is also one of those very versatile tracks suiting many sets and floors. I first heard this in Umek's set when I was opening for him in Helsinki late last year. Excellent feel good party track!

Lovin this Groove Tapio!!

Back