Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
* Congrats at your _2K_ Joe-Shadows ! *

Thxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

20-04-2009, 09:05 AM #27
Joe-Shadows
♫ Pure Trance ♫ Puppet !!

* Congrats at your _2K_ Joe-Shadows ! *

..: ReOrder - In Trance We Believe 002 :..

01. Kaimo K - B3atiful (Osip Remix)[Reactive]
02. Serhiy Klimenkov - Chavash (ReOrder fet. Dave Dean Remix)[Colorful] PROMO
03. ID - ID (Trance Arts Remix) FUTURE RELEASE
04. ReOrder - Indecisive (XGenic Remix)[Diverted Music]

Whoops, a little early. :blush::cat:

872 listeners

Come on ppl!!! this show deserves many more listeners :clap::clap:

04 - Our Man of the Hour!!
ReOrder

ReOrder on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

l_0e67ab66025e7de2e7fe28332de33981.jpg

ReOrder and his beautiful beloved Sofie

ReOrder (Tibor Tomecko) was born in Martin, Slovakia in 1984 but currently lives in Prague. His preferred style of music is uplifting trance. He started with music production at the age of 14. Initially he tried producing many styles but trance was always the one for him. Finally in 2006 he started to focus only on trance production and trance music.
His first success came in July 2006 when he signed his first track called NO FAITH (February 2007)[Total-Digital Records]. In November 2006 he released Attention [Nulogic Records], which he followed up with The Sun and Blue Eyes in Jun 2007. These songs were later re-released on his first EP with two more songs Chickin Lover and In Trance I Believe, which he composed while living in England.
In collaboration with Eddie Sender he produced Universum [Resonate Records], which reached 5th place in the top 10 best selling tracks on audiojelly.com and received massive DJ support.
January 2008 saw his first vinyl, which included the tracks Experience and Sensitivity [Wildchild Records] and was supported by Ferry Corsten, John Askew, Paul van Dyk, Armin van Burren, Markus Schulz, Matt Darey, Andy Moor, Aly & Filla, Jon o Bir.
His latest release “Indecisive” [Diverted Music] get massive support by Aly & Fila, Ernesto Vs. Bastian, Solarstone, Suzy Solar, Ilya Soloviev and many more great DJs and producers.
As a DJ, Reorder has played alongside the DJs like Eddie Sender, Stoneface & Terminal, RE:Locate, Sonorous, Nifra, Milan Lieskovsky, Kamil Polner, Lange, Jon O’Bir, Mike Koglin, Dominik De Leon(FKA Dumonde), Steve Morley, Jessica B, Jay Stone, Ali Wilson, Steve Allen, Akesson, Anquilla Project and many more.

872 listeners

Come on ppl!!! this show deserves many more listeners :clap::clap:

This and actually all AH shows need more promotion :) Feel free to promote :lol:

This and actually all AH shows need more promotion :) Feel free to promote :lol:

I do my part, Laan love. (kiss) :grinning::super::dance::hug::cat:

ops lunch time

brb :driver:

thanks CatL:) Sofie is my angel:) my muse for production:music:

* Now Reading : 859 ~ ReOrder - In Trance We Believe 002 on AH.FM *

its awesome with these bios:)

:yes: :book:

:cap: Have to return to read the texts lateron :super:

:dancing:

Back