Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it was so nice to remix this:) Serhyi is rreally talented producer:music:

:cap: I never login at Deserted Island anymore :angry: :no:​

:wall: :iagree:

:hug: :super: :loveah:

I know that, but you said that you got bad news from Dan or an unpleasant proposal. Was that it? Someone wanted you to go to Dismal Infrastructure ? :p:cat:

02 - Serhiy Klimenkov
Serhiy Klimenkov on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

l_379b23ae4c2445fe9ad8d5d3aa0d66f6.jpg

Musician of Togliatti is also the alias Magnet, details of which can be found by clicking ??????.
Write their songs began with the beginning of 2001.
Track Magnet - The Game heard on the radio radioshow "Transmission" on Radio Record in autumn 2003.
Remix of song "Omen feat. Bredin - miss", recognized as the best authors of the original track, released in April 2009, consisting of singles on the label Diamond Records.
Track Serhiy Klimenkov - Chavash was signed on the label Colorful Recordings (UK) and will be initially composed of Sampler in April, and then single out in May.
Winner of DAZA CLUB AWARDS 2008 - Best DJ, representing a trance in Togliatti (version daza.ru).

great job TCl with the pics and biographys:friends:

and good remix ReOrder:dance::dance:

..: ReOrder - In Trance We Believe 002 :..

01. Kaimo K - B3atiful (Osip Remix)[Reactive]
02. Serhiy Klimenkov - Chavash (ReOrder fet. Dave Dean Remix)[Colorful] PROMO
03. ID - ID (Trance Arts Remix) FUTURE RELEASE

This is what you told me about this track, Reo, correct?

03 - danceradio.gr Anthem
Danceradioglobal.com - Our World

It has been two and half years since the Danceradio.gr started.
Words by The Architect: In these 2.5 years many things happened. We started with Electronica stream (more commercial) but I never forget my passion for Trance music. Since 1992 I've been listening trance. It is not only music it’s a way of thinking.
One year after the launch of Electronica Stream, Trance Stream came. Mission was accomplished. With all my team mates, we are always discussing the possibility to make a track for Danceradio. The Danceradio Anthem. A good friend and an awesome producer ReOrder made this happen. In a couple of days you will have the possibility to pre-listen the track and make your comments. Stay Tuned for More.....

..: ReOrder - In Trance We Believe 002 :..

01. Kaimo K - B3atiful (Osip Remix)[Reactive]
02. Serhiy Klimenkov - Chavash (ReOrder fet. Dave Dean Remix)[Colorful] PROMO
03. ID - ID (Trance Arts Remix) FUTURE RELEASE

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

btw i am remixing one tune for him:) trance arts this guy will go massive soon:mask:

This is what you told me about this track, Reo, correct?

03 - danceradio.gr Anthem
Danceradioglobal.com - Our World

It has been two and half years since the Danceradio.gr started.
Words by The Architect: In these 2.5 years many things happened. We started with Electronica stream (more commercial) but I never forget my passion for Trance music. Since 1992 I've been listening trance. It is not only music it’s a way of thinking.
One year after the launch of Electronica Stream, Trance Stream came. Mission was accomplished. With all my team mates, we are always discussing the possibility to make a track for Danceradio. The Danceradio Anthem. A good friend and an awesome producer ReOrder made this happen. In a couple of days you will have the possibility to pre-listen the track and make your comments. Stay Tuned for More.....
that is true:iagree:

Back