20-04-2011 Orkidea - Radio Unity 028

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
im just a lil worried of my neighbours reactions :)

With the due respect: F++++ them all!!!

img0105.gif

Next up: Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke

My guess would be the Solarstone Remix

1443 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 028 on AH.FM

01. Gareth Emery: Arrival feat. Brute Force (Ashley Wallbridge Intro Mix)

This episode kicks off with probably the longest and most epic intro of recent times. I've opened many gigs with the original version of 'Arrival' and this is a fresh and super energetic version from Ashley Wallbridge. Love how he brought a new touch to Gareth riff just by introducing new bass notes under it. I see a bright future for him if he continues to pump out tracks and remixes of this quality in the future. Hope we'll also see him in Finland first time soon.

Ashley Wallbridge
Ashley Wallbridge
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ashley Wallbridge

Profile: EDM DJ & Producer

01. Gareth Emery: Arrival feat. Brute Force (Ashley Wallbridge Intro Mix)

This episode kicks off with probably the longest and most epic intro of recent times. I've opened many gigs with the original version of 'Arrival' and this is a fresh and super energetic version from Ashley Wallbridge. Love how he brought a new touch to Gareth riff just by introducing new bass notes under it. I see a bright future for him if he continues to pump out tracks and remixes of this quality in the future. Hope we'll also see him in Finland first time soon.
Great choice, Orkidea. :bravo:

Aaaaa yekeeee shakeeee

Yeke Yeke

:clap: :megacrazy: :clap: :megacrazy: :clap: :megacrazy: :clap: :megacrazy:

im so not getting used to this new firefox 4.... dammit all the buttons in wrong places :)

Hello Vernon, KingboyD, Sanchos, labielecki, danmark_ori+, Leuzimn, Ericc B, Justin Dobslaw, trace of trance, *AvA*, TRaNCe*EuPHoRiA, orkidea, Ognot, n0dix, ollie, Squall, Sync, trancebear, T-Rance+, bjerre, malexpa, Pepo.pp, evon, KlaXon, Shliosas, rdevito, canis :D

Tuned in and anjoying :)

Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke (ID Remix) :)

so that seem to be a new remix of the ages old classic from Mory Kante

:rave: :megacrazy: :clap: :rave: :megacrazy: :clap: :rave: :megacrazy: :clap: :rave: :megacrazy: :clap:

mute :blink:

Back