Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i call myself foot fking master :mask: :lol:

:hug:

ouch! :lol:
i call myself the 1000BPM FOOT MASSAGE MASTER!:lol:
Yeah, okay. I agree with you on that. I don't mind seeing it once, but 10 times in a single post? No. It's irritating whenever anyone does something like that to eat up a page. Then it just gets worse if some fool quotes it. Yeah, DL, dear. That would be you. (kiss) :mask::lolz::cat:

Say, DL ... Did you see my post last night? I said some really nice things about you. I think that you missed it. (rekiss) :(:hug::friends::cat:
:cry::grinning2:

ok 1 per page. DL is awsome tho. he made the gif:)

Well, for me, anyway, everything that was once good about this place has been destroyed. Its like a child with a magnificent toy. It plays with it and plays with it till one day it picks it up and throws it against the wall till its smashed to pieces:(

Perfect analogy. Yeah. That's kind of what happened. But he didn't do it alone. All the parties involved did their share of destruction. It's like a nasty divorce. It's always the children (in this case, the members) that ultimately get hurt. :(

ooooooooooooW Sam how did i miss you here ??? :w00t:
heeeey sweety, hope you had a great weekend :hug:

hey Ollieeee :hug:
enjoying listening tonight and not posting much :music::lol:
all is good with the weekend :) how was yours?

Noooo, missed the whole show! :wall:
Hey guys :lol:

hey Ollieeee :hug:
enjoying listening tonight and not posting much :music::lol:
all is good with the weekend :) how was yours?

i had a relaxing weekend :mml: :puff: but this week i work mon-sat :blink: sooo im glad i relaxed :lol:
:hug:

for example claudia cazacu in pics is almost naked :mask: she could pose to playboy in clothes she's wearing in those pics :mask:

she's not naked c'mon, that makes part of her official web site, but i dodn't know you got offended by that pics

:no: Such a child is to be addressed. As long as there's communication, there's hope & future - even when opinions differ and feelings are hurt :cap:

I tried that, to no avail. I talked to all the parties when it first came down. No one would back down and apologize. They all insisted that they were right. The situation wasn't to be saved. So, I knew what would happen in the end. :(:cat:

Back