How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
The kicker is that I was promised that that would never happen here. So much for promises, eh? :cry::cat:

Well, for me, anyway, everything that was once good about this place has been destroyed. Its like a child with a magnificent toy. It plays with it and plays with it till one day it picks it up and throws it against the wall till its smashed to pieces:(

Last track by Veselin Tasev is like almighty breakdown of Fast Distance - Kilimanjaro :bow:

Well, for me, anyway, everything that was once good about this place has been destroyed. Its like a child with a magnificent toy. It plays with it and plays with it till one day it picks it up and throws it against the wall till its smashed to pieces:(

:no: Such a child is to be addressed. As long as there's communication, there's hope & future - even when opinions differ and feelings are hurt :cap:

aw:cry: that .gif owns tho.:)

he calls me Uplifting Junior:mask:
choon. HUGE BASSLINE!!!

Yeah, okay. I agree with you on that. I don't mind seeing it once, but 10 times in a single post? No. It's irritating whenever anyone does something like that to eat up a page. Then it just gets worse if some fool quotes it. Yeah, DL, dear. That would be you. (kiss) :mask::lolz::cat:

Say, DL ... Did you see my post last night? I said some really nice things about you. I think that you missed it. (rekiss) :(:hug::friends::cat:

at least Armin didnt produced heavy cheese track. i hope he will pick up his flight again and produce like in 2004 & 2005:yes: another Serenity or Shivers track like. :yes:

:: Gaia : alias of Armin van Buuren ::

08 Gaia - Tuvan (Andy Blueman Remix)

Armin van Buuren
Armin van Buuren Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Armin van Buuren

Dutch producer and DJ who started producing and making music at age 14.
Ranked #1 in DJ Mag's Top 100 in 2007 and 2008

Aliases: Amsterdance, Armania, Darkstar (4), E=mc², El Guitaro, Gaia, Gig, Gimmick, Hyperdrive Inc., Misteri A, Perpetuous Dreamer, Problem Boy, Rising Star, Shoeshine Factory, The
In Groups: Alibi, Dark Matter (4), Electrix, Lilmotion, Major League, Monsieur Basculant, Red & White, Technology, Wodka Wasters

m_bbdfaaef51a14e50b69fcaba57b31075.jpg

Andy Blueman
Andy Blueman Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Andy Blueman

Aliases: Andrej Komatovic

OMG! massive choon!!!
:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Laie_39.gif

47U7HU177R.jpg
(c)

Back