• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
1) Sergey Khromikh - Silence [Sundesire Records]
2) Steve Allen and Ben Alonzi feat. Mque - Wake Me (Gabriel Cage Remix) [Diverted Recordings]
3) Germanica - See It, Feel It (Grant Trainer Mix) [Andromeda Recordings]
4) Mark Norman feat. Celine - Colour My Eyes [Magik Muzik]
---

Hey Jony! Glad you could join us, how are you?

:bow::bow: to you,mate!!!!

It´s been amazing so far....I love this kind of sounds....kinda groovy,kinda emotive and melodic...:wub::wub:

I'm doing very well thanks :) Looking forward to finishing work for the year:super:

How are you doing?

Hey t4e! Cheers for the tag, that looks cool!

Doing well thanks!I got sad emotions about comments made at another site.Some people can be so shallow :(.I just don't have the energy for that negativity nor wish to comment about it.Glad to be here with yas! :)

Hiya t4e :hug:

I'm doing very well thanks :) Looking forward to finishing work for the year:super:

How are you doing?

Hey t4e! Cheers for the tag, that looks cool!

you're welcome :hug:

beautiful set so far :music: :super:

Doing well thanks!I got sad emotions about comments made at another site.Some people can be so shallow :(.I just don't have the energy for that negativity nor wish to comment about it.Glad to be here with yas! :)

hey rob :hug:....i don't feel like working :(

EDIT:..wth people had to put negative comments in danmark's thread?...people that don't even know him :(

Doing well thanks!I got sad emotions about comments made at another site.Some people can be so shallow : (.I just don't have the energy for that negativity nor wish to comment about it.Glad to be here with yas! :)

:( I'm sorry to hear that, forums can be pretty tough at times, you gotta try to not take it to heart. So many people act different on the "internets" because they don't have to make eye contact with the person they are annoying :bike:

Anyways, people are nice here! (most of the time :lol:)

2) Steve Allen and Ben Alonzi feat. Mque - Wake Me (Gabriel Cage Remix) [Diverted Recordings]
5) Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard Remix) [Armind]

hey rob :hug:....i don't feel like working :(

LOL talk about it my holiday party(at work) is today so I'm kinda pretending I'm working :mask: :)

:( I'm sorry to hear that, forums can be pretty tough at times, you gotta try to not take it to heart. So many people act different on the "internets" because they don't have to make eye contact with the person they are annoying :bike:

Anyways, people are nice here! (most of the time :lol:)

Down here in Texas, we have a "turn of phrase" to describe that. It's called being "chicken shit". And trust me on this, having been the target of "virtual death" over there, I can guarantee you they are exactly that. :p

Your set is beautiful, flowing, spirit freeing. (kiss) :hug: :cat:

5) Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard Remix) [Armind]
6) JES - Heaven (Fonzerelli Remix) [Magik Muzik]

Down here in Texas, we have a "turn of phrase" to describe that. It's called being "chicken shit". And trust me on this, having been the target of "virtual death" over there, I can guarantee you they are exactly that. :p

Your set is beautiful, flowing, spirit freeing. (kiss) :hug: :cat:

Hello,dear...:hug:

How have you been today???

6) JES - Heaven (Fonzerelli Remix) [Magik Muzik]
7) Keenan and Anderson feat. Tiff Lacey - Runaway (Mat Zo Vocal Remix) [Navigation Records]

Bumped into an old on-line friend this morning on yahoo messenger that I actually met in person she's really good people.Gawd must have chatted for at least an hour!:super: She's going to be coming to NY for a bit in Feb. :)

Funny cause I meet people all the time in life and on-line as well.Amazing how so many people can be so negative and still maintain a sense happiness if you can call it that!Sorry I'm a bit emotional today.

Hiya TCL:hug:

Back