• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I Love Tiff Lacey

this is awesome... & i love her in Coming Down--the "Uplifting Mix" by Sequentia. oh yes. thanks. -steve in Tallahassee

Last edited:
1) Sergey Khromikh - Silence [Sundesire Records]
2) Steve Allen and Ben Alonzi feat. Mque - Wake Me (Gabriel Cage Remix) [Diverted Recordings]
3) Germanica - See It, Feel It (Grant Trainer Mix) [Andromeda Recordings]
4) Mark Norman feat. Celine - Colour My Eyes [Magik Muzik]
5) Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard Remix) [Armind]
6) JES - Heaven (Fonzerelli Remix) [Magik Muzik]
7) Keenan and Anderson feat. Tiff Lacey - Runaway (Mat Zo Vocal Remix) [Navigation Records]

sounding good in the first minute that i've tuned in! :super:

hello all! :hug:

:angel:Beautiful Tunes Here :angel:

:angel:​

Hello,dear...:hug:

How have you been today???

I'm doing just great. (Kiss) :hug::hug:

Wow. The vocal tracks in this set are ... only word for it ... uplifting. :replay:

2) Steve Allen and Ben Alonzi feat. Mque - Wake Me (Gabriel Cage Remix) [Diverted Recordings]
5) Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard Remix) [Armind]
7) Keenan and Anderson feat. Tiff Lacey - Runaway (Mat Zo Vocal Remix) [Navigation Records]
8) Dogzilla - Frozen (Club Mix) [Maelstrom]

sorry, not on purpose :hug:

i'm hoping next year...as i said i need 2 weeks :)

Nice!!!:grinning:
Let me know when you get those 2 weeks....as an advice,try to come in the october - march season....it´s sunnier,hotter and people are in better mood...:)

Bumped into an old on-line friend this morning on yahoo messenger that I actually met in person she's really good people.Gawd must have chatted for at least an hour!:super: She's going to be coming to NY for a bit in Feb. :)

Funny cause I meet people all the time in life and on-line as well.Amazing how so many people can be so negative and still maintain a sense happiness if you can call it that!Sorry I'm a bit emotional today.

Hiya TCL:hug:

Why so upset today? What happened now? Is it the garbage being posted on Polar's Goodbye Thread? Yes, it's pretty bad, isn't it? Well. It's their loss and AH's gain to have so many switch to a place like here where you can be free. (kiss) :grinning: :hug: :cat:

(I put this to the wrong person at first. I'm not getting good sleep here lately. But this, too, shall pass.) :mask:

Honestly....one of the best sets I´ve heard all time.....:super::super::super:

Not really a question of being upset.Just a time for me to be grateful for the people I have in my life,the things I can offer others and know that I'm appreciated by the ones who know and love me.

Honestly....one of the best sets I´ve heard all time.....:super::super::super:

:wow: Wow thanks, i've got a massive grin on my face now :):)

:super:

9) Matt Cerf vs Eric Meza feat. Jaren - With Me (Original Mix) [Fraction Records]

9) Matt Cerf vs Eric Meza feat. Jaren - With Me (Original Mix) [Fraction Records]

As you should this is a really pretty set here THANKS!! :)

boo! tuned in :mml:

As you should this is a really pretty set here THANKS!! :)

:beer: Cheers! I'm glad people are liking it!

Last track now...

10) ReOrder - The Sun [Nulogic Records]

i missed it :(

but i'll catch it on Replay...awesome set, thank you :hug:

Thanks for tuning in guys and giving feedback! :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have a great christmas and new year!

Back