20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Emma Hewitt vocals are always the best :lovers:

I'm singing with Emma

Waiting!

You think your friends think you are strange. Danmark and I are in our 50s. We LOVE Trance. I go to raves regularly. Yeah. Trance is life to us, too. (kiss) :grinning::super::music::rave::cat:

:cap: Essentially, situation is about alike the same here : house took over - I had a few collegue's who appreciated hard trance though :grinning:​

You think your friends think you are strange. Danmark and I are in our 50s. We LOVE Trance. I go to raves regularly. Yeah. Trance is life to us, too. (kiss) :grinning::super::music::rave::cat:

yup .. I know about you both .... and as for finding myself strange ... well .. anything that pleases my ears is music for me .. I dont care what others think!

Haunted by your grace
You know I’m falling
So cool without you
Always in my mind
I hear you calling
So far away
You're gone so long
Oh and I’m waiting

:wub:

:cry:
b5752f77.gif

MAGICAL SPECTACULARRR CHOOON OF THE YEARRRRRR
:dancing::dancing: :dancing::dancing::dancing: :dancing::dancing EMotional roller coaster ride :cry:

It's the emotion in Trance that draws me to it so much. There is just so much beauty in it. It makes me fly. How can anyone not want that? (kiss) :super::dance::music::hug::cat:

I know exactly what do you mean... I feel the same way.. but lots of friends think that there's something wrong with me when they see me melting when I hear some trance song... people just can't understand it...

Back