20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hai :wave:

how's texas lately? i guess not as cold as europe :grinning2:

It's gorgeous. Horizon to horizon sunshine and about 70 degrees. Perfect. :grinning::super::cat:

i suspect only vocal trance to be able to get anyone really much into trance these days :s instrumental tracks will have their problem, clearly, maybe some classic music loves would like this trance part, but not others..

the damn youth these days *g* hip hop times -.-

Yep, you seem to be quite right... many friends that don't listen up to this music come asking me if I know the name of a track... and I find out that they ask me of a vocal trance track.. it really makes me happy when it happens :music:

No, I'm with you on this one. It was supposed to be a big deal here too, but wasn't. There was a minor outbreak of it at my school in September, but not much since then. And we never got the vaccine. So it was pretty much a great big nothing. :mask::cat:
I would never take this vaccine. Polish Minister of Health - Ewa Kopacz said she won't buy it and I think, it was right decision! :bravo:She didn't follow everyone's opinion. She didn't want to buy it because pharmaceutical companies didn't want to take responsibility for these vaccines. What's the situation in USA with vaccines?

We are getting over 400 pages easily before the day is over :grinning2:

That actually reminds me ....

My friends think me to be nuts listening to "thumping" music at the age of 34!

LOL!

But the situation is too grim here ... people wont just step out of House music and the discs wont just play trance!

I think that there's too much emotion in trance music that people nowadays are just unable to feel :/ We live in a very sober world I must say...

I would never take this vaccine. Polish Minister of Health - Ewa Kopacz said she won't buy it and I think, it was right decision! :bravo:She didn't follow everyone's opinion. She didn't want to buy it because pharmacy companies won't take responsibility for this vaccines. What's the situation in USA with vaccines?

+1 mate:)

That actually reminds me ....

My friends think me to be nuts listening to "thumping" music at the age of 34!

LOL!

But the situation is too grim here ... people wont just step out of House music and the discs wont just play trance!

You think your friends think you are strange. Danmark and I are in our 50s. We LOVE Trance. I go to raves regularly. Yeah. Trance is life to us, too. (kiss) :grinning::super::music::rave::cat:

Waiting in First State Remix :lol:

:lol: crap of the year :lol:

Back