20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've been stuck in as well, my car is completely blocked...i walked down the street to a bar for a few hours but that's about it..not good killing my plans for the evening

I had plans to see BT tonight in DC. Got postponed :( :(

I will unfortunately be in Pittsburgh at school for the date it was rescheduled to.

Love having the snow here, but why today? lol

Haha my alarm works well :)
:lol: i hate alarms they are so0o annoying :lol: i broke the last one that i had, i kinda threw it across into the wall! :lol: but now i have ajunaa to wake me up :)

I have plenty to spare for you hun :) I can send some your way and still have enough to spare for Jelly :lol: :lol:
well start blowing it over here then! whatcha waiting for!~ :lol:

I will unfortunately be in Pittsburgh at school for the date it was rescheduled to.

beat glow @ fur is always a good time

i've been stuck in as well, my car is completely blocked...i walked down the street to a bar for a few hours but that's about it..not good killing my plans for the evening

Did you head out with a few friends?

A lot of weird weather being going on here in North America... I have heard of some crazy snow falls and blizzards down south of the boarder

:book: its all about the earth's drastic climate change :unsure:its affecting everywhere around the world :bad: we had rains and winds storms like never before here in Abu Dhabi a week ago although its a desert

Awwww what a shame that you'll be missing BT! :cry: MAybe you'll have a white Christmas ;)

the bad streaming is still on - china internet troubles> - I really don't know..:(

Back