20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've been stuck in as well, my car is completely blocked...i walked down the street to a bar for a few hours but that's about it..not good killing my plans for the evening

ROFL....... I keep my car outside too :LOL:

:lol: i hate alarms they are so0o annoying :lol: i broke the last one that i had, i kinda threw it across into the wall! :lol: but now i have ajunaa to wake me up :)

well start blowing it over here then! whatcha waiting for!~ :lol:

Starts shoveling snow into the lower part of his private learjet :lol::wink:

Awwww what a shame that you'll be missing BT! :cry: MAybe you'll have a white Christmas ;)

It's like i'm not meant to see him. Last time I had plans to go a few years ago it was canceled as well :(

woooot :mml:

:book: its all about the earth's drastic climate change :unsure:its affecting everywhere around the world :bad: we had rains and winds storms like never before here in Abu Dhabi a week ago although its a desert

Yeah I don't know if its quite climate change... I hear more and more that it's just the normal cycle for the ICE age and that things eventually will go back to the way they were but who knows the truth tbh

this stereo sounds great right now :mml:

Yeah I don't know if its quite climate change... I hear more and more that it's just the normal cycle for the ICE age and that things eventually will go back to the way they were but who knows the truth tbh

trust me the earth is f***ed i'm going to have beach front property in 20 years

well someone at your latittiude should be custom to the snow!

seriously... i drove one winter with summer tires..... its all about anticipation ;)

Back