20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I don't know if its quite climate change... I hear more and more that it's just the normal cycle for the ICE age and that things eventually will go back to the way they were but who knows the truth tbh

Ice Age comes along with the climate change that is starting now, we won't see the big transition in our life time but we will witness great changes not to mention the pollution and carbon emissions that will be very bad in the years to come...its all related and we just seeing a bit of the big scale of changes at a time

not the lemon and eniar k anticpation? haha

Snow tires, Ice tires... AWD... 4x4... They are all just gimmics that make people things they are safe and GOOD drivers... I laught at that!!!

It's all about the driver if you ask me. My old man's never ever had winter tires or any of those fancy gimmics until now and he's never had problems at all.

why are you talking about drinx?
i'm getting thirsty :LMAO:

:grinning2:

bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciLog1c
My roommates love it too lol :LMAO: :wow:

I am in bathtub and water ripples :lol::lol:

sexy.gif

Snow tires, Ice tires... AWD... 4x4... They are all just gimmics that make people things they are safe and GOOD drivers... I laught at that!!!

It's all about the driver if you ask me. My old man's never ever had winter tires or any of those fancy gimmics until now and he's never had problems at all.

i want to go take the sti out and do dougnuts in some parking lots!

Back