20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is Final !!

Chopin
$29.99 for 750 milliliters; 80 proof
Polish; distilled from potatoes
Potato vodkas have never been as well-received as their grain-based competitors, but Chopin—which appeared on the American market in 1997—should go a long way toward changing their lowbrow reputation. It's the smoothest vodka we tried, with a slight oiliness (specific to potato vodkas) that cut beautifully against the briny funk of black caviar and held its own against the thickest black bread I'd been able to find. We found Chopin itself to be "slightly sweet" and "well-rounded" with "perhaps a hint of apple." Chopin also had a "medium-length, pleasing burn," but "very little aftertaste—it's remarkably clean." To top it off, Chopin's tall frosted bottle was the prettiest we'd seen.
Final Verdict: Following a second round of shots, the panel unanimously called Chopin "far and away the best vodka we tried."
Grade: Five Shot Glasses

damn i wanna still relax before Yoji... but i dont wanna close my eyes coz i'll be sleeping then :)

:hmmm:

Unless you have ICE tires... or else those spike covered tires that JAMES BOND had in one of his moives :P :LMAO: :lol:

well we have to use stud tires all the way from november to march by law here ;)

it doesnt stop any quicker than a normal car thouhg ;) keep that in mind

You're exactly right, Trace. Any speed you get up to has to come back down the same way. I love front wheel drive in the snow, but it has gotten me in some close calls (I'm from Minnesota).

This is Final !!

Chopin
$29.99 for 750 milliliters; 80 proof
Polish; distilled from potatoes
Potato vodkas have never been as well-received as their grain-based competitors, but Chopin—which appeared on the American market in 1997—should go a long way toward changing their lowbrow reputation. It's the smoothest vodka we tried, with a slight oiliness (specific to potato vodkas) that cut beautifully against the briny funk of black caviar and held its own against the thickest black bread I'd been able to find. We found Chopin itself to be "slightly sweet" and "well-rounded" with "perhaps a hint of apple." Chopin also had a "medium-length, pleasing burn," but "very little aftertaste—it's remarkably clean." To top it off, Chopin's tall frosted bottle was the prettiest we'd seen.
Final Verdict: Following a second round of shots, the panel unanimously called Chopin "far and away the best vodka we tried."
Grade: Five Shot Glasses

what there is patotoes in vodka!! :lol::lol:

this set is all so W&W style and i love it :dance: would love to have a look at the TL

i dont wanna close my eyes coz i'll be sleeping then :)

:hmmm:
kotegwtf.jpg

Back