20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michelin X-Ice Xi2
*Est. $95 Compare Prices

Michelin's newest winter tire aces even the toughest Scandinavian tests. It clings tenaciously to snow and ice, while driving more quietly and offering less rolling resistance (and therefore better gas mileage) than other… winter tires. However, the Michelin Xi2 is more expensive than the competent General Altimax Arctic (*Est. $65), and it can't handle wet and dry roads as confidently as the performance-oriented Bridgestone Blizzak LM-60 (*Est. $145).
See more photos

Michelina are alright but i prefer Nokia tyres always :)

Nokian Hakkapeliitta 7

GO GO GO! :bravo:
b5115a9bf831.gif

© Subaru
1. Subaru Outback

Ground clearance: 8.4 inches
Curb weight: 3,375 pounds
Cold-weather features: Heated front seats, heated fold-away mirrors, front and rear wiper de-icer
The Subaru Outback has a few more inches of ground clearance than the Legacy Wagon, which makes it a perfect choice for those who have to venture out into fresh powder. It's long been a favorite among skiers because of its road-oriented all-wheel-drive system and combination of good ground clearance and sure handling.

Better yet get a Millitary Humvee... Those things can get through anything. They even have sensors that shut off the engine / vehicle if you start climbing a hill that's too steep long before you can even flip it!

Hi party ppl! :wave:

tuned in, prepare for Yoji... :)

Marc Tall & Kay D Smith - Hoipolloi (Mark Sherry's Trance Energy Remix)

:clap2:

Mark Sherry = :crazy: and :devil:
i hardly remember his set at trance energy 2008 we were a bit :drunk:
:lol::lol::lol:
but it was sicky im sure..he started after Van Doorn i guess :)

* Now Listening: 772 ~ 018 Shy Brothers - End Of Year Countdown 2009 on AH.FM *

Hi party ppl! :wave:

tuned in, prepare for Yoji... :)

:bravo: same here - set the alarm :friends:

Back