2006|06|27 Astrosession 010 XL

Hope you guys enjoyed my yearmix (kind of short), 2006 will be much longer ;)

Next up, Xijaro! Enjoy the guestmix!

awesome mix and mashes

DJIntel said:
awesome mix and mashes

Thanks, more mashes to come in this awesome XiJaro guestmix =]

wicked tracks :D

lots of gravy with these mash potatoes hehe

very nice

magik said:
wicked tracks :D

lots of gravy with these mash potatoes hehe

very nice

I like your analogy =] :D

And no problem XDR, I hope to have you guestmix again, maybe for the 100th episode :D :D

XDR said:
Don't forget 1 year anniversary :D BTW, did I ask you yet to be a guest on Sunset Excitement?

Nope, but I will be very honored, just let me know when you would like me to do it :D

sandiny0ursh0es said:
that's a hot find/who's watchin mashup. =D NICE!!

Yea I've fallen in love with it. Aafik is my hero! =]

sandiny0ursh0es said:
ahhh i love the piano in so serene..

Mark Otten is a top producer... damn! have you heard Under Sun ft. Mark Otten - Capoeira already? damn, that one is sooooo hot!

Robin said:
Mark Otten is a top producer... damn! have you heard Under Sun ft. Mark Otten - Capoeira already? damn, that one is sooooo hot!

Ever since I heard Airbase drop his remix of that track about 6 months ago, I've been dying to get that track. It is most definately the tune of the week once I get my hands on it. Can't wait until this track gets a full release.

LMK said:
Ever since I heard Airbase drop his remix of that track about 6 months ago, I've been dying to get that track. It is most definately the tune of the week once I get my hands on it. Can't wait until this track gets a full release.

All mixes are nice!

LMK said:

+1

Massive massive massive CHOON! :D

This one is great as well:
06. Kalafut & Fygle - Novocaine (Mark Otten Remix) [Slow Motion] <3

Back