2006|06|27 Astrosession 010 XL

hey, damn how i could i miss this show...how...:)| but tnx xdr 4 playing this mashup...glad that many ppl like it;)

Last edited:
afka said:
hey, damn how i could i miss this show...how...:)| but tnx xdr 4 playing this mashup...glad that many ppl like it;)

there will be a replay for sure :)

afka said:

That's a really well done mashup, probably one of the best I've heard this year. Great Job. :love:

LMK said:
That's a really well done mashup, probably one of the best I've heard this year. Great Job. :love:

thank you :angel: that kind of feedback always gives more energy to move on;)

I will put this set up for download very soon, I know its taken longer than other sets. But, this is again a longer set to begin with =P

You can download all sets, except Xijaro's guestmix on http://www.mattng.com

If XDR gives me okay to share his guestmix, then I will upload it to my site also.

Enjoy!

Next week will have all new tracks and many unsigned tracks. Don't miss it!

afka said:
alright, tnx a lot LMK:)

No problem! I look forward to hearing more bootlegs from you. Do you produce tracks also?

LMK said:
No problem! I look forward to hearing more bootlegs from you. Do you produce tracks also?

i am waiting exatly the same from you;) no traxx producing yet...it might happen in 1-2...or 10 yrs:) anyway i'm your colleaque here now (note: every 3rd sunday)...:ah:

07. Perasma vs. PQM feat. Chronic - Swing 2 The Edge (XiJaro Mashup)

This mashup is mad! I love it! Well done XiJaro!

Back