2006|06|30 DJIntel - Deep, Dark, and Dysfunctional (AH 2 Hour Special)

Nice, sound of silence mix, havent heard this in a while!

Absolutely love beautiful (hence one of my tunes of the week)

Very nice mix! Can't wait for your next one. =]

DJIntel said:
i don't know because i randomly ask dan if i can do a set on a particular day and he's a busy guy, so who knows

There are lots of DJs that have their own schedual already, and Dan works part time from morning until evening (almost). If you want a show, you'll have to find your own time that you will be comfortable with, look on the caldender for available times to fit your needs. I've been here since Dan launched the radio, so thats why my show's fine at the time I have it set on weekly. It'd be much better if you were here from the beginning. The calender was empty and clear for available times. But anyway, like I said, look on the calender for times that are not taken by other DJs, contact me if you can't get a hold of Dan, and I will make sure to let him know asap.

Cheers! By the way, awesome 2 hour show you pulled off today. ;)

BLAST! I just missed it! Wes - you got this for download anywhere? :p

Jorda said:
There are lots of DJs that have their own schedual already, and Dan works part time from morning until evening (almost). If you want a show, you'll have to find your own time that you will be comfortable with, look on the caldender for available times to fit your needs. I've been here since Dan launched the radio, so thats why my show's fine at the time I have it set on weekly. It'd be much better if you were here from the beginning. The calender was empty and clear for available times. But anyway, like I said, look on the calender for times that are not taken by other DJs, contact me if you can't get a hold of Dan, and I will make sure to let him know asap.

Cheers! By the way, awesome 2 hour show you pulled off today. ;)

thank you jorda, i only have one more show here and that's it so no worries about booking me anymore

I've just around to listening to it now...thanks for the d/l link :D.

Dude - I have to say....it's really good! The mixing is SPOT ON. I can tell you now this will get some replay time in my car and on my mp3 player whilst I'm on the train going to work. Top work man!

Now for the tribute album :love:

Back